[H] Thori'Anore: Non-Stop Nyan-Belves!

100 Blood Elf Hunter
08/21/2012 11:16 AMPosted by Kelastria
What time is the event at again?

The guild site says 4, but I could have sworn it was 6:30. e_o

If it really is as early as 4 I won't be able to make it, which is potentially an issue. ><;

Friendly bump from your neighborhood Avaleira!

I'll be in contact as soon as I have some free time. xD

yessssssssssss
87 Blood Elf Hunter
It can't be 4--I won't be home until 630 at the earliest so no way I would have accepted the invite if it was at 4....
100 Blood Elf Hunter
08/21/2012 01:20 PMPosted by Kelastria
It can't be 4--I won't be home until 630 at the earliest so no way I would have accepted the invite if it was at 4....

It's kay Kel, It's actually at 7.

Darn typos.
87 Blood Elf Hunter
Ahhh much better, 7 is a much more optimal time imo!
90 Blood Elf Priest
It's seven sever time (10 est).

We'll have to actually clear Sunwell of course. xD
87 Blood Elf Hunter
I'm excited!

Also, anyone have any tips or guides on digital art? I am ready to get back to practicing with my tablet but am pretty bad. I'm particularly interested to learn how people blend their colors so smoothly--mine always look choppy. How do you guys do that?
100 Blood Elf Hunter
I'm excited!

Also, anyone have any tips or guides on digital art? I am ready to get back to practicing with my tablet but am pretty bad. I'm particularly interested to learn how people blend their colors so smoothly--mine always look choppy. How do you guys do that?

What program do you use?
100 Blood Elf Warrior
Well if you still need help clearing the Sunwell... but I imagine you did it earlier.

Nonetheless, I'd like to say hi to all of you.
87 Blood Elf Hunter
08/21/2012 05:05 PMPosted by Sarcasm
What program do you use?

I'm demoing ArtRage....not sure of the actual version though
100 Blood Elf Hunter
08/21/2012 05:36 PMPosted by Kelastria
What program do you use?

I'm demoing ArtRage....not sure of the actual version though

I've never heard of that. xD

I highly suggest trying to find a trial for Paint Tool SAI or even finding a download. That's what a lot of artists including myself use for making digital art and it's awesome.

Plus I could give you a tip or two that way. :3
87 Blood Elf Hunter
Awesome I'll give a demo of Paint a try then! And you can pass me tips because I am pretty bad.
90 Blood Elf Priest
*have a really bad cold so I'm eating tomato soup and grilled roast beef and cheese sammich bumps*
100 Blood Elf Warrior
*Totally jealous and wishing I had food and other good stuffs bump.*
90 Blood Elf Priest
*goes to make Lore some foods whilst she travels to do the Singing Sunflower quests*
90 Blood Elf Priest
You know what sucks about being sick?

When you take the nice medicine that's supposed to let you sleep all night and then the baby wakes up a couple of hours into it, and because Hubby is moping around with some angsty crap he won't talk to you about, he doesn't get the baby and so you do, thus negating the medicine with those damn mommy hormones and the baby stays up all night and so do you because GAH I NEED SLEEP AND I HURT AND I HATE BEING SICK!!!

-atleastIhaveasingingsunflowernowbump-
87 Blood Elf Hunter
*hands Raine a cookie*

Here, does this help?
90 Blood Elf Priest
Actually it does just a little bit.
89 Blood Elf Priest
I feel so out of the loop T___T
100 Blood Elf Warrior
*Pats Raine, gives hot chocolate.* : /
90 Blood Elf Priest
Oh and yay, Hubby's car broke.

AGAIN?!?

Again.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]