Wealthiest Character On Server? Data Needed!

34 Tauren Hunter
Gathering information for a website poll I'm doing to show what the richest characters in WoW + Many other games do to become wealthy ! If anyone knows who they maybe or perhaps what they make money off of in this game since I do not play this game often let me know !! Thank you ! Not a contest, but if you have an idea, please speak out! have translators if needed.

~Cheers !
Edited by Hangover on 8/16/2012 3:25 AM PDT
Reply Quote
Gathering information for a website poll I'm doing to show what the richest characters in WoW + Many other games do to become wealthy ! If anyone knows who they maybe or perhaps what they make money off of in this game since I do not play this game often let me know !! Thank you ! Not a contest, but if you have an idea, please speak out! have translators if needed.

~Cheers !

I guess this is where we start making fun of Destruct.

He's a bigger joke than my auctions!
Edited by Phood on 8/16/2012 5:55 AM PDT
Reply Quote
If you ignore this toon, you'll see its Destruct. It ignores him too! tehehe
Edited by Phood on 8/16/2012 5:52 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Sounds legit.

Who's the wealthiest on LB while actually earning it would be a better question
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
You need gold to play this game?
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
08/16/2012 11:26 AMPosted by Zurak
You need gold to play this game?

I don't believe that's what "Hangover" was trying to say.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
08/16/2012 05:50 AMPosted by Phood
If you ignore this toon, you'll see its Destruct. It ignores him too! tehehe

Oh wow i did it, and it really worked! Silly destruct.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
I'm fairly certain there's other with more wealth than I, but with just under 60 days /played I racked up over 1 million gold earned from Auctions, with only 135k of that going back into the AH for various items that I needed.

I wouldn't say that I'm even top 5 richest on LB, as I know others with much more than I currently have (at 648k) but I was pretty happy being able to make that much gold in that period of time.
Reply Quote
59 Draenei Death Knight
I have 6 85s on lb. they show between 135k and 300k earned from auctions
But with 2 accounts i often bid on my own auctions so i think without that i havent earned more than700k from all toons since stats began in total. That may be worth $200 from 6years work.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
Kiczek
Reply Quote
90 Undead Warrior
SOCCER MOM ACTIVATED...
Dorothy's tablecloth....ACTIVATED!
BURT'S BEES LOTION ACTIVATED, PUT IT ON OR GET OUTTTTT!
WHOOPS WRONG ONES SORRY GUYS...Here we go!

Hug patrol activated!

/HUG everyone !!!

You need hugs instead of gold! O:<
Reply Quote
90 Orc Rogue
IM STILL THE RICHEST WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
Reply Quote
90 Orc Rogue
;)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Monk
Because everyone left or stopped playing you cripple !@#$
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
Im not one of the wealthiest im sure but gold earned across all my toons is about 5 million. I do have an authenticator... ;) but gold on hand is probably only 300K alliance and 150 K horde.
Reply Quote
25 Human Mage
I don't know if im even remotely close to the richest on LB, but I have about 10k on each toon and I mail anything over that to my bank alt and my Main toon. Just cuz I like seeing the huge number on him. alt has 999k and my main has over 496k
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]