Lost Legacy now recruiting!

90 Worgen Hunter
lost legacy is seeking a 400+ilvl healer for our [Glory of the Dragon Soul Raider] 10m group tues/thursdays pst if interested, we are 8/8 heroic and plan to keep our 10m together into mop. we raid tuesdays 9p-12 and thurs 8p-11 and use a basic 200/1000 main offspec rolls and cover gbank repairs. boe's that are not upgrades are sold on ah and the gold split 10 ways amungst the 10 people in the raid. pst to myself or Adun in the game or send us an ingame mail or talk to us in the thread if you are interested! :)
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Don't forget to mention that we also provide the cauldrons, feasts, scrolls, and potions for each raid.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Hunter
We are also now seeking a new dpser. must pull good numbers and know what your doing. pst or ingame mail me or adun and let us know if interested!
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
Had a great run with you guys last night. The people on vent were awesome. BUMP!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
I'm just hoping that there are no more storms coming through tonight (even though weather channel says 30% chance of T-storm). I swear, every time there's a lightning bolt/thunder, there's a DC for me.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
I have a 397 priest on another and its horde, she is all yours if you want to transfer it :P... im kidding but maybe ill lvl my druid and heal for you guys :D in mop
Reply Quote
Sign me up! I'll be 90 soon and want good people to run with
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Currently recruiting a skilled and geared prot warrior
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Already filled, thank you! ^_^
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]