Account locked every time i log into remote

85 Dwarf Paladin
Every time i log onto my Remote AH app for android. It locks my account and i get an email about it being locked bc of suspicious activity? Any help or ideas why?
Reply Quote
I am having the same problem. I have reset my password 4 times already.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Rogue
Same problem here. I just experimented with this, and found that using the wifi connection of where I primarily log in, the application does NOT lock my account for suspicious activity. However, using cell phone towers for communication will lock my account on every attempt (notably to purchase something; you can log into the app fine, but you cannot buy or sell anything).

Therefore I am brought to the conclusion that the everchanging IP addresses our phone providers are giving us is causing the app to think our accounts are being hacked, similar to whenever you login at a friends house.

Although seeing as that this has never been a problem before, perhaps Blizzard is testing a way to make the app less susceptible to people using the app in order to steal other people's gold and items (especially since their systems were hacked recently) and just never said anything.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Hunter
same problem.....just made a post not noticing this one.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
Same here. 3 Times and said forget logging in again!
Reply Quote
98 Human Mage
I'm having the same issues. I agree with what Invisichan said. requesting a blue response.
Reply Quote
same issue with the iphone version of the app.
Reply Quote
87 Human Warlock
Same here, Android version. 3-4 times yesterday.
Reply Quote
Quality Assurance
This issue should be resolved now.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Warrior
Actually this very same thing has hit me twice now. For the last time tonight. I'm not a fan of having to change my passwords often so I've deleted the mobile app and will no longer trust it.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Hunter
I am unable to log in to my primary realm(Nordrassil) but can get on my secondary realm. I have WoW armory on my smartphone and a mobile authenticator but neither is running. I don't understand. Can anyone help?
Reply Quote
Quality Assurance
Actually this very same thing has hit me twice now. For the last time tonight. I'm not a fan of having to change my passwords often so I've deleted the mobile app and will no longer trust it.

Can you recall the timing on these two password resets? It happened twice over a long period of time or twice in a row? What carrier, device model, OS version, and Mobile Armory version?
Reply Quote
Quality Assurance
I am unable to log in to my primary realm(Nordrassil) but can get on my secondary realm. I have WoW armory on my smartphone and a mobile authenticator but neither is running. I don't understand. Can anyone help?

Do you mean that you cannot log into the WoW client from your primary realm? What message do you get when you attempt to log into your secondary realm from the WoW client? Are these separate WoW accounts attached to a single Battle.net account?
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Iv had the my account locked due to "unusual change in your access pattern" every time i use wow armory on my mobile, last occurrence not 10 minuets ago.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Same EXACT issue here. it's not even as if i am using a different Wifi connection, my phone connects here at home and my account gets locked everytime. It's such a nuisance!
Reply Quote
80 Human Priest
Carrier: Bell
Device Model: SGH-I747M (Samsung Galaxy S3)
OS Version: 4.1.1
Mobile Armory Version: 5.2.1

Other Info: The app seems to work fine on my home network, but as soon as I log on via my work Wi-Fi, it locks my account out due to suspicious activity
Reply Quote
61 Gnome Warrior
It appears the problem has not been resolved. I have reset my password due to this bug over 6 times today. Very frustrating.

Works finding my home network but as soon as I am on my mobile network my account gets locked. Please fix this blizz. I do a lot of traveling with my work and would like to be able to stay ontop of my auctions while I'm gone.
Reply Quote
Quality Assurance
I just wanted to let you all know that our investigation of this is ongoing.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Priest
I ve been experiencing the same issue of getting locked out. I ve changed my password so many times now I don't know if I will ever remember the damn thing. I just deleted the app so as to not have the headache anymore
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
I'm having the exact same problem right now, providing all the details in case it helps. I tried to used the app yesterday at about 2pm EST with one attempt and my account was said to be locked due to suspicious activity. I reset the password that evening when I got home and didn't try the app again. This morning at about 9:30am I tried to login to the app with the new password and on the first attempt I got the same message and my account was again locked.

Prior to yesterday I had the same password for about 3-4 weeks and used the app frequently without any issues.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]