old school AD guilds?

100 Human Rogue
Are there any guilds with players from vanilla/bc that would let a long time AD resident join? I'm not looking to raid or anything, just bored of only interacting with NPC's and have no idea who is still around, as names, characters etc have all changed.
Reply Quote
100 Human Rogue
yeah, howd you know it was me!
Reply Quote
100 Human Rogue
Yeah. I quit raiding when TBC came out, and did go to Hyjal for a while. But then Piston quit and since I didn't know anyone else in that guild I came back here. I still talk to Kappa and Kus on skype, but I left BP on bad terms with certain others, which is why I've just been hanging out by myself when I actually do log on every few months.
Also, the new Darkmoon Faire is really fun.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
BRIIIIIIIIIIIIII! <3
Reply Quote
100 Human Rogue
hiieeee! Unfortunately, I recently hired an employee who plays WoW, and after weeks of waxing nostalgic, I caved and resubbed. Im weak. Ynubet, who was your alliance character? I've forgotten. :S
Reply Quote
52 Blood Elf Rogue
The vast majority of old-school players have quit, you are better off trying to make new friends or becoming a forum troll.
Reply Quote
85 Human Hunter
Brieta, I thought you've fallen off the place of the planet. I remember you. An old Myspace buddy. Damn, I can't believe I used that word.

Welcome back.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Priest
Myschevious, but that was years and years ago - and only for the first few months after release.

I've horde-forum-stalked you for years though. (I'm Faelanna, the Ice Cream Queen.)
Reply Quote
100 Human Rogue
Yes! That's right, ice cream rings a bell.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Paladin
08/17/2012 11:56 AMPosted by Zildjian
Though the 3-6 regulars who are still on probably wouldn't be ones you know from the past, they're still mostly friendly (excluding Bevee)

Woah, woah... I'm perfectly friendly to newcomers. I give fresh guildies a 30 second grace period before I start ripping into them; that's enough niceness from Bevee to last a lifetime
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
bevee only says nice things to me
Reply Quote
100 Human Rogue
Brieta, I thought you've fallen off the place of the planet. I remember you. An old Myspace buddy. Damn, I can't believe I used that word.

Welcome back.

eeew, myspace! You can find me on facebook with the same email address if you want : )
Reply Quote
85 Human Hunter

Welcome back.

eeew, myspace! You can find me on facebook with the same email address if you want : )

Ha! Yes, I shall look you up there. You might remember me. I was a little creepy.
Reply Quote
100 Human Rogue
all of my friends are a little creepy. : ) I wouldn't have it any other way.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
haha read the name yooo.

Nah, but seriously I'm just pretty good with names. I joined BP in early TBC and you were still around then. I recall you xferring to... I want to say Hyjal? with Piston or someone and I recognized the name from there.

The guild is pretty dead these days though for real. MoP might change that, but I don't know.

Elem quit raiding sometime in January and is now only on maybe once a month or so. Estan stopped raiding not long after and now only logs on to do Darkmoon Faire dailies once a month. Rahmiel/Gneekappa/Kusanagi/Alraiis/Kalrol/Moorayle/Arcaisme/Dallan/Chintakari and Barnabus all quit playing earlier in Cata as well. There might be a few other old timers who have quit over the course of Cataclysm that you might recognize but those are just a few that come to mind.

I'm still around but just logged in today for the first time in a really long time. Will probably show my face in MoP but have been in SWTOR these days. Maybe we'll get a old timers raid going when the expansion drops.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Paladin
We all do, Brobi :( He was a great man
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]