[H] US-Archimonde <Archetype> Recruiting!

90 Orc Warlock
2/12 Normal 25 man.

Sunday progression on council of elders. Accepting applications mainly for healers but any competent class is welcome to apply.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Priest
Bump da da dum da bump
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Council of Elders has been defeated :). We are in need of a full time healer in a Mistweaver Monk or a Holy Paladin. All classes are still welcome to apply.

3/12 25 man normal TOTK.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Sunday progress on Tortos 25 man normal. Calling all Mistweavers and Holy Paladins.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Little late on the update.

4/12 Normal 25 man, Sunday progression on Magaera.

Applicants are still welcome to apply. We are pushing our way to clear 6/12 and be on to riches and glory.
Edited by Putress on 4/10/2013 8:46 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Raid days are still Wednesday from 8-10:30 st and Sunday from 7-10:30 st. Come join in the 25 man content for all the thunderforged you could ask for :D
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
The Christmas snake head fight thingy has been defeated, hooray!

Archetype - 25 man Normal 5/12. Applicants still welcome to apply.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Archetype - 25 man Normal 6/12. We've managed to kill the last remaining Giant Kalimdor Hawk. We've successfully stopped an entire species by killing baby Giant Kalimdor Hawks violently and then killing their mother in pretty much the same way.

I think I speak for us all when I say this tier is pretty impressive, but it could use a bit more trash, preferably trash who spawn void zones and trash who put up wtfbooom shields right? RIGHT?!?
Edited by Putress on 4/21/2013 8:43 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
I miss Feffy.... :(

But I now has a Putress... <3
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Oh hai Drairon!!!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
7/12 normal 25 man. Still recruiting.

The eyeball has been defeated. Finally the ugliest boss this tier has been vanquished from Azeroth. Extremely excited to see what next week brings us.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
9/12 normal 25 man. Still recruiting.

The mutation was kinda weird but it proved useful in getting epic loots and we've proved through trial and error that anima's often confused with enema's in vent, bring bosses to life so we can once again destroy them for more epic loots.

Primordius and Dark Animus have been conquered, bring on more loots and more fun and excitement this Sunday 7 server time!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
11/12 normal 25 man. Good job on the one shot guys and girls.

Raid days are changing. This change could be permanent.

Tuesdays 8 - 10:30 st
Sundays 7 - 10:30 st
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
Putress could you do me a favor?

• Race Change - Female BElf.
  • Farm for 'Healing' looking transmogs.
  • Name Change - Feffy.
  • Put a smile on my face.

You shall have in return:
A Bouquet of Black Roses.
20 STACKS of Red Velvet Cupcake.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Fef would kill me if I did this unfortunately :P.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Archetype has finally defeated ToT in normal 25 man. **12/12 Normal 25 man** Lei Shen proved to be as much a pain in the !@# as Durumu was, but none the less we weren't scared and finally walked through ToT rather than away. Good job all you nerds!

We plan on changing our days back to the way they were and will be running Wednesday 8 server to Sunday 7 server come next week along with attempting heroic content as well.

We are still recruiting for current and 5.4 content.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
5.4 has arrived and Archetype is still slaying those wonderful internet monsters.

Currently running same days Wednesday 8 server to 10:30 server and Sunday 7 server to 10:30 server.

Current progress stands at 2/14 Normal 25 man.

Looking for heals with off spec dps and dps with off spec heals.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warlock
I hope you guys get connected realms soon, wish you all the best /wave
Edited by Rockmonster on 10/13/2013 12:30 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Thanks Rockmonster. We're giving it are all at this point.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Alas, Archetype will be transitioning into 10 man raid content for the remainder of this tier. Hopefully CRZ will come sooner than expected but at this point being able to field a legitimate 25 man is not going to happen. Archimonde was among the first servers to come out and to my understanding was the pvp server to be on. Now we are among the least populated servers, granted there are servers with literally one page on the auction house and maybe 1 guild producing 1/12 normal content cleared so we are by far not the worst.

We are still recruiting to build our ranks but will be continuing with 10 man content possibly fielding 2 10 mans with the hopes of fielding one more. The last remaining 25 man guild on the server has bit the dust for the time being.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]