[A] Ascended 8/8H is recruiting

85 Worgen Death Knight
<Ascended> of Bonechewer (Alliance) is recruiting quality people! We're a close-knit guild that play together across many games, with both an active community in WoW and many members playing Guild Wars 2.

We have some recruiting needs at this point in time and our hope is that YOU can help fill one or more of them:
1) Raiders -- We are currently recruiting quality raiders of the following roles to help fill out some spots in our two ten-man raids for Mists of Pandaria:

Tanks
Ranged DPS
Heals

2) Casual members / PvP'ers -- We play games to interact as a community, rather than the other way around; as such we are happy to extend invites to people simply looking for a place to call home. While we do not currently have an organized PVP presence, in the past Ascended has fielded guild groups in both arenas and rated battlegrounds.

Visit our website at www.ascendedbc.com

Instructions are there for how to apply as well as our charter and rules and guidelines for raiding. Quality applicants are always considered, even if they apply for a non-raid slot or a slot that isn't listed. Treat your application like you would treat a job interview. We want to know something about you, beyond name, rank and cereal preference.

Ascended is a community first, and a raiding guild second, and our applications will be considered with that in mind. You may be the best raider in the world, but if we don't feel that you are a fit for our happy bunch of misfits you probably won't get an invite. Don't take it personally, we're just trying to make sure we BOTH end up with an arrangement we're happy with.

If <Ascended> sound like a place you'd like to hang out, please apply.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
Pandas and raiding and guilds... oh my!
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Hunter
Much love for Ascended
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
08/18/2012 09:51 AMPosted by Kolibri
Much love for Ascended

Bumping another guilds recruitment thread instead of ours! WHYIOUGHTA
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
Stoic taking over all the treads :P. Good to see you fools.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
08/20/2012 06:13 AMPosted by Grand

What are these treads you speak of?
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Plus you get to hang out with me!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Remember the one time where Ascended was recruiting for MoP?
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
do i get phat lewts if i go prot?!
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Warlock
I am not sure where this is going, but I like it.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Death Knight
08/20/2012 10:19 AMPosted by Konomichi

What are these treads you speak of?

Even Stoic makes fun of you Grand. :(
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]