DK Xmogs

100 Draenei Death Knight
Hello Cairne, Havïk here. As an omnipresent fixture on this realm I feel the need to have excellent xmog sets so those I PVE with and those I gank come away from the experience thinking about how awsome or scary looking that worgen DK had been.
A man is not an island unto himself however and I find myself asking the opinion of my peers as to my next xmog set. Please post your opinions and mog ideas on this forum.

A few rules:
1. Must be DKish (Dark, angry, evil et al.)
2. Must coincide with a specific DK spec (Blood, Frost, Unholy)
3. No trolling plz, we get enough of that in trade =/
Edited by Havlk on 6/8/2013 7:05 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
I was really fond of simple sets for transmogs with my DK.

i.e. the Stormforged Blacksmithing gear for Unholy sets. Gives it a nice, old-timey look and matches a lot of weapons.

Here is a good unholy set http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/mannoroth/Ravendare/advanced (minus perhaps the helm, hands, and use of the opposite colored Illidari tabard)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
sorry I didn't go dark, angry or evil.... I went simple....
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warrior
As you can see I'm rocking some Deathknight Tier 10 Recolor along with some PvP Deadly pieces, gives it the forsaken look.

I suggest grabbing a mix of Worgen and DK themed gear, The helmet would be your best bet for the Worgen feel, if at all you can obtain that kind of helm.

Personally, I'm thinking of a Samurai Jack-hat come Mists.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Death Knight
Im personally more fan of the warrior sets than some of the dk sets
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Death Knight
08/18/2012 04:59 AMPosted by Felstalker
The helmet would be your best bet for the Worgen feel, if at all you can obtain that kind of helm.

Honestly Fel, its a difficult proposition to find a helmet that fits a worgen. Most either end up as half the helmet cut up to fit the worgen head or its just a comically oversized helmet that looks like it was made to fit a Vrykul. The one im wearing now, the T8 darkruned is one of the few helmets that looks good on my species.
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
I like the scourage lord set xD
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
My set?
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Death Knight
This.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Death Knight
^ I never liked the challenge mode set. Its too bright and does not give off that badguy feel.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Death Knight
I have a pretty good xmog set, thought of it myself.
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/rexxar/Candrick/simple
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]