<ePeen Gaming's> King of the Jungle 9/15

90 Blood Elf Hunter
Ladies and Gentleman,

<ePeen Gaming> is proud to present an exciting PVP event that is open to Alliance and Horde alike -- an event you won’t want to miss: King of the Jungle!

On Sept 15th, 9pm server time at the Gurubashi Arena, we will be hosting KOTJ to give you the opportunity to loot the chest at the center of the arena. Naturally, whoever loots wins. But come prepared. Many of your friends and foes will be there wanting the chest just as much and the chance to win 25,000 gold to boot! It’s going to be an awesome event and we hope you are up to the challenge! Check out the promo video below and get PUMPED!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Sq9UXwp-aOc&hd=1

Special thanks go out to all of those who participated at the shoot, including some of the gang from <Ocho> as well as our fearless leader, Bompabompbum for working hard to put this video together. Here’s a shot of the participants:

http://epeengaming.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/08/WoWScrnShot_081112_194230.jpg

NOTE: THIS IS A FREE FOR ALL EVENT. WE WILL NOT BE REWARDING GROUPS. Have a little pride in your abilities and fight for the chest and the gold on your own. It’s more fun and unpredictable that way anyway (not to mention fair). :D

If you have any additional questions, please leave a comment here or message me, Daggerdoll (that's also me), or Vain in game.

For even more info about all the happenings going on with us, check us out at epeengaming.com
Edited by Samarrah on 9/2/2012 5:08 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
Excellent video... really well done.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
I'm so sad I didn't make it to the promo thing now :(

/blame Aeonaxx

E: And yes, amazing video.
Edited by Taluka on 8/16/2012 9:50 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
If I jump in to the arena and just /FLEX, will people protect me?

I have no designs on the box in the center, I just want to /FLEX in the middle of a bunch of chaos.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Thanks Mart -- I mean...ANEESE! :D

Taluka, yeah we would have loved to see you there. Next time we do ANYTHING cool like that I will be sure to hit you up. How is the camping going, btw?

Tedd, I really want to see you do that! Lol. :)
Edited by Samarrah on 8/16/2012 2:17 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
Done and done.

Though I will be undead.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Welcome to the jungle...
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I love this idea...

but I'm about 99% sure the chest will despawn and noone will get it, if as many people as you are hoping to come, end up coming :(

And if someone does, they will of been in a group.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior
08/16/2012 02:12 PMPosted by Samarrah
How is the camping going, btw?

8 days and more than 150hrs - and I haven't seen a damn thing.
Can't even hope to see Blood Seeker since Blizz effed him up for whatever reason.
/sigh
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Dang that sucks. When you get it start a new thread and post pics and show off BIGTIME! :)
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Can't hold all these bumps
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Oh, this sounds fun. I'm coming just to make sure Hunters don't win. That is all.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Rogue
*BUMP* I wonder how long it will take someone to loot..especially since people can rez left and right and keep going..
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
It took us around 20 minutes with 15 people. So I am going out on a limb here and saying about 50 minutes, more or less.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
08/18/2012 08:55 PMPosted by Vain
It took us around 20 minutes with 15 people. So I am going out on a limb here and saying about 50 minutes, more or less.

So that means you expect about 40ish people to show?

Come on Vain. DREAM BIGGER!!
Edited by Samarrah on 8/19/2012 11:13 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Depending on if I like ret or holy more come 5.0 I might be there.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
(Insert witty jungle comment here)
bump
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Warrior
Is it too late to make a Guns N' Roses reference?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
08/21/2012 04:42 PMPosted by Rumblehoof
s it too late to make a Guns N' Roses reference?

Sorry bro, beat you to it.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]