Druid armor forms...

1) should be a glyph for full time armor. Make it slightly different if needed to differentiate from the talents.

2) need Polar bear form - immune to frost, but take extra damage from fire
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Druid
I think a minor glyph for that would be amazing.
I play balance and i was at first excited about the astral form glyph buuuut im not feeling it so much. Now that we can mount and heal in boomkin form, there is no reason for me to exit it unless im shapeshifting to remove snares.
I will say however I will definitely take the astral form glyph if they can somehow figure out a way to make us druids benefit from noginfogger or savory deviate delights while still being "shapeshifted." For too long have I not been able to enjoy these while raiding :(
because of our class we are not able to and i think we are the only class (if you dont count shaman ghost wolf)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
08/17/2012 06:46 AMPosted by Mawu
Armor will ruin the class

Completely with all my heart disagree.

We are supposed to be one with nature

Dont say "we" want it. Say you want it. Dont pull me into your dumb ideas.

I'm sorry, did you just contradict your self?

08/17/2012 09:46 AMPosted by Eielayia
I personally hate the armor. I won't be taking Incarnation unless I really really have to just because of how much I hate the model

Thats what i said when i first got Tier 1 for druids back in the day. Having said that, i didn't have the full set or anything, but i wore it, and i wore with pride. But i did dislike it. I didn't have to even roll on it since it did nothing for me(since i did nothing but rez), since i was an out-of-combat-rezzer. If you played in vanilla, you would know what that is. But none the less. Your point is your view on this topic. But i wouldn't be so quick to judge till its on live and your raiding, or pvping. Also, since you will already be doing something while that CD is up. Wouldn't it be better to look around the area to avoid any AoE on the ground, or watching the Bosses health pool instead of tunnel visioning your cat/bear?

08/18/2012 07:59 AMPosted by Taswind
I consider it a perk of playing Feral; not having to look at the often hideous armor sets we're thrown into.

I don't really consider playing feral a perk, but that is me. I also think even if the armor is 'hideous' it'd be something new. The tree form is 'hideous', but i still enjoy it as a major CD because it doesn't last forever. Also, because of how 'hideous' it is, i stand out amongst other restoration druids when i go tree form. I'm more unique because they like the treant more then the newer version. And that is their choice.
Edited by Alpononce on 8/19/2012 3:52 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
Posted by Mawu

I'm sorry, did you just contradict your self?

No, he said Druids are supposed to be one with nature - IE: no armor.... And then explained that he did not want to be lumped into the "all druids want X" statement. Where's the contradiction?

08/19/2012 03:50 PMPosted by Alpononce
I'm more unique because they like the treant more then the newer version. And that is their choice.

You're neither more nor less unique than every other druid that doesn't glyph the form - Out of the 4 R.Druids in our guild (including my alt moonkin / tree), 3 of them prefer the hippy-tree (non-glyphed) form over the treant form; I'm the odd one out.

Based on that info, 1 out of 4 druids prefer the old form. I'd actually say you were in the majority, therefore not unique...
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Can you please make the armor forms for druids remain on? Instead of a 3min spell. Thank you!

Also, please support this if you agree! Druids have been waiting a long time for an appearance change.

no :|
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Shaman
Armor or no armor it doesn't matter to me either way. I think any customization would be cool, really. What I would really love to see, especially for my kitty Druid, is a difference between males and females when shapeshifted.
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Druid
I disagree, you want to accessorize buy a Barbie.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
08/20/2012 02:44 PMPosted by Druimeister

if you really feel that way, remove your transmog. no need to accessorize without that barbie, man.
Reply Quote
55 Night Elf Death Knight
08/19/2012 03:50 PMPosted by Alpononce
Thats what i said when i first got Tier 1 for druids back in the day. Having said that, i didn't have the full set or anything, but i wore it, and i wore with pride. But i did dislike it. I didn't have to even roll on it since it did nothing for me(since i did nothing but rez), since i was an out-of-combat-rezzer. If you played in vanilla, you would know what that is. But none the less.

Interesting. I must have forgotten to train out of combat rez until the Wrath patch, because my druid certainly didn't have it in classic nor BC. My bad.

On topic, armored forms look absolutely ridiculous. I did have a good laugh when I saw them, though. Blizzard definitely likes to show their sense of humor sometimes.
Reply Quote
Minor glyph it please!!
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Druid
08/20/2012 04:25 PMPosted by Welda

if you really feel that way, remove your transmog. no need to accessorize without that barbie, man.

Uh, I'm feral and when I'm playing you never see my gear. I'm fine with that. You can see your gear on every other class there is. If you're that worried about seeing your transmog then go play a different class. I'm not endorsing going out and changing a class to suit me.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
08/21/2012 09:17 AMPosted by Druimeister

Uh, I'm feral and when I'm playing you never see my gear. I'm fine with that. You can see your gear on every other class there is. If you're that worried about seeing your transmog then go play a different class. I'm not endorsing going out and changing a class to suit me.

i'm feral too, and i don't want armor permanently displayed on my cat either, i prefer very minimal natural armor in caster form and none on my cat.

but you basically just said to have any form or taste of customization may as well be taken out on a barbie is contradictory when you have transmog on your druid.
Reply Quote
100 Worgen Druid
08/21/2012 12:24 PMPosted by Welda
but you basically just said to have any form or taste of customization may as well be taken out on a barbie is contradictory when you have transmog on your druid.

A transmog that you can't even see 99% of the time while playing. People aren't complaining about not being able to see their transmogs in Stormwind but in dungeons, questing, etc. I haven't contradicted myself at all.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
08/19/2012 09:10 PMPosted by Taswind
Where's the contradiction?

He said "We are supposed to be one with nature". Thats dragging everyone into HIS Catagory, even if they like it or not. He is contradicting him self because he told others to not use "We" when it came down to all this stuff happening. Then he goes on and says "We" should all be apart of nature. I can't really disagree, but you can't force people into nature if they chose to stray away from it.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
08/20/2012 07:48 AMPosted by Mangos
Based on that info, 1 out of 4 druids prefer the old form. I'd actually say you were in the majority, therefore not unique...

Is this sarcasm or are you actually using that as a statistic?

It was tongue-in-cheek, but hey, it's as valid a statistic as his "I'm unique because everyone else turns into the treant form but me." :P

08/21/2012 08:04 PMPosted by Alpononce
He said "We are supposed to be one with nature". Thats dragging everyone into HIS Catagory, even if they like it or not.

Valid point on that one.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
I could care less if druids have armor or not, I have seen some druid forms in armor and it doesnt look all that bad, and just the forms without armor doesnt look bad ether.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
I would hate to have armor on my cat. I'm a druid because I want to be an animal. ANIMALS DON'T WEAR ARMOR. Make it a cosmetic minor glyph if you want it so bad.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Hunter
100% against. Dont say "we" want it. Say you want it. Dont pull me into your dumb ideas. Armor will ruin the class. We are supposed to be one with nature, WILD animals! What the !@#$ kind of wild bear wears armor!?

this is exactly why It should be a minor glyph, you don't have to use it unless you want to.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]