R Drood from US 56th 25 Man+1 LF Home for MoP

85 Troll Druid
Me

-For MoP I am looking to continue healing on my resto druid but the way the account wide systems are looking would be very willing to go in as disco priest as well
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/zuljin/idril/advanced. Looking for a new guild due to current guild changing to 4, 4 hour raid days.

the +1

A friend from an old server who is just as competent of a player. Best on his kitty/bear, but can mage or enhance/ele/resto shaman just as well.

What We're Looking For

-A progression minded raiding guild that plans to raid 12 hours or less for MoP.
-Times ranging from 6:30 pm to 11 pm Central Time, preferably a 3-4 hour raid.
-Guild that is social outside of raids as well, doing alt/achievement runs.
-Guild that is LGBTMNOP friendly.

What We Bring

-I've been healing since Naxx 25, he's been dps'ing since then.
-Dedicated to class knowledge and improving play of self and raid strat.
-Commitment. We have always stayed true to the guild we are raiding with.
-A biting sense of humor.

How to get ahold of me

-Mail me in game or post here with your realid (sorry but not posting mine on forum), or simply find me logged on.

TL;DR

2 players raiding for last 2 expansions looking for a progression minded guild that raids 2-3 days. One will play resto/boomkin or disc/holy. Other can be feral druid, mage, or enhance/resto sham.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Warrior
Welcome to SR we have many fine guilds here.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]