Thinking of transferring to here.

78 Night Elf Warrior
Hello people of Thrall, tomunderfire here.

I'm thinking of transferring here and I have a couple of questions.

1) The main reason I'm transferring is because of timezone. My current server is a CST server, but where I live is EST. Is that a dumb reason to transfer?

2) How are the players? Are they friendly? I'm also thinking of joining a guild. Are there any social/leveling guilds?

Thanks for your time. :)
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
if you intend to stay ally, you might want to consider other servers.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Hello people of Thrall, tomunderfire here.

I'm thinking of transferring here and I have a couple of questions.

1) The main reason I'm transferring is because of timezone. My current server is a CST server, but where I live is EST. Is that a dumb reason to transfer?

2) How are the players? Are they friendly? I'm also thinking of joining a guild. Are there any social/leveling guilds?

Thanks for your time. :)

The reason I transfered here back in wrath was due to it being an eastern time zone server. The horde/alliance imbalance wasn't so terrible then.

There's several social/leveling guilds, but we're very short on Alliance in general around here. If you're just a casual player who quests, does LFR etc you'll be fine here. If you're looking for a broad range of raiding guilds then this isn't the place for you.
Reply Quote
78 Night Elf Warrior
I do have 3 other toons (a human hunter, tauren shaman and a recently created worgen druid).

Also, I should mention that I have never done any raids/dungeons.

Also also, I'm not sure if it's worth mentioning, but I'll say it anyway. I have Aspergers. So do take that into account...

And it seems I have completely sidestepped the horde/ally imbalance issue and one other issue, so I'll just say that I don't mind the imbalance as I mostly quest anyway.
Edited by Tomunderfire on 8/17/2012 3:39 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
I do have 3 other toons (a human hunter, tauren shaman and a recently created worgen druid).

Also, I should mention that I have never done any raids/dungeons.

Also also, I'm not sure if it's worth mentioning, but I'll say it anyway. I have Aspergers. So do take that into account...

And it seems I have completely sidestepped the horde/ally imbalance issue and one other issue, so I'll just say that I don't mind the imbalance as I mostly quest anyway.

You are far from the only person in WoW with Asbergers, I can get think of two people that I know personally that have it, so I can't see it being an issue for the guilds that aren't packed full of kids. Honestly if you're just looking for a guild to hang around in we could take you in Overtime. Our primary focus is raiding, but we have a bunch of friends/family/friends of friends/members alts hanging around alot.
Reply Quote
78 Night Elf Warrior
All right, so I just transferred all four toons. Everything should be set by tomorrow. :)
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warlock
I am live in CST zone but the EST raid times are better for me and my Guild EPIC is 8/8HM DS I have to agree with temparia back in the day the ally ruled this server then it went mostly horde but I believe in circular certainty. the balance will get get back closer to a 50/50 ratio eventually.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]