[Amplify] - Recruiting Hardcore Raiders

85 Blood Elf Rogue
About the Guild:

Amplify is a 2 month old Guild. We have progressed quickly through DS (3/8 Heroic), and have 2 raid groups. We're a level 16 guild that caps guild xp most days and is levelling quickly. We also do RBG's almost every night, in addition to dungeons and old content. We are an active guild have a good group of core members, we have fun and want people we will enjoy playing with.

Open Positions:

We are currently recruiting for our Core 10man Raid Group for MoP. Looking for talented and dedicated individuals who will level quickly and help us progress through MoP content as we push for Server Firsts.

Who We Want:

Currently looking for; 1 tank (w/ dps offspec), 1 healer (offspec preferred), and 1 dps.
Also looking for one alternate at each role when a spot is available, multiple roles makes you more valuable to our raids.

Preferred Traits:

Dedicated
Punctual
Knowledgeable on your class
Willingness to research role specific fight mechanics
Respectful
Helpful in preparing raiding consumables
Fun

Contact Aravare (GM) in game or on forums for more information.

Thanks,

Jordan
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
Seeing as how you said it's a 2 month old guild I'm going to assume you're not the old <Amplified>. How about trying to come up with an original name for once instead of stealing one from a previous guild on this server, hm?
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
@ Erebos:

I came to this server 3 or 4 months ago from Eredar, when I returned from an extended absence from WoW. I had no knowledge of this past (failed) Guild, and I chose this name as it is also the name of the RL company I run.

I hope you feel better about yourself now though, good attempt.

Jordan
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
Hey now, don't get mad because I called you on your bull!@#$.

08/18/2012 01:05 PMPosted by Aravare
I hope you feel better about yourself now though

I always do.

08/18/2012 01:05 PMPosted by Aravare
good attempt.

Thank you, random citizen.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
lol, you actually made me chuckle.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
Seeing as how you said it's a 2 month old guild I'm going to assume you're not the old <Amplified>. How about trying to come up with an original name for once instead of stealing one from a previous guild on this server, hm?

I was gonna say.. 2 months huh. I remember them from 2010.

But yeah... i liked the old amplified, some of those guys were cool. What happened to them?
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest

But yeah... i liked the old amplified, some of those guys were cool. What happened to them?

I ate them!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
Check out our guild at: amplify.guildlaunch.com
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]