When did this server get soft?

90 Tauren Warrior
Productions makes me soft. Okay that's a lie, it moved a little.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
Productions makes you a limp noodle in a bg. LIMP NOODLES! It's Thai.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
Heres a nice friendly chat me and Tempurlolz/Aimlolz had when he logged onto his rogue right after being owned and lost TB

[08/26/2012]
02:22 [Tempurlolz]: lol tht was a epic flee from a 1v1 in tb .,,, had to get ur druid to even fight me come on
02:23 [Pebz]: Well she wanted to kill you so i just pointed you out and let her handle it....
02:24 [Tempurlolz]: lol she cnt touch me and ucant lol like isaid carryd by gear what happend whn iget the 2set bow staff ? you =( die
02:25 [Pebz]: i just pointed you out and let her handle it....
02:26 [Pebz]: I have a question did you just log on Temperlolz to $!%! at me how much better i am then you?
02:26 [Tempurlolz]: if ur better then me 1v1
02:26 [Tempurlolz]: woulda killd u outa tb if yace didnt help u
02:26 [Pebz]: You must of forgotten that beating in Dal
02:27 [Pebz]: Take your beatings like a man
02:30 [Tempurlolz]: you forget that you opend? and outside sw u got ownd and instant /afk so u didnt get ss
02:30 [Pebz]: I opened because you fell into it
02:31 [Tempurlolz]: u had open whit H bow /staff instant win lol and uget beat by LFR bow and staff with no open .,, not saying you a bad hunter just funny that everyone thinks ohh hes so good then runs from 1v1s and gets ownd
02:32 [Pebz]: Are you a child IRL? because you act like one everytime I beat you.
02:33 [Tempurlolz]: unever vs me 1v1 from whn iownd u its okay bro , lol we laugh everytime we see u .,, iget whispers saying pebz in tb get em we love watching u run
02:33 [Pebz]: Everytime I own you on Aimlolz you jump on Tmpurlolz to rage at me. Get in line you're not the only one
02:33 [Tempurlolz]: ill catch u outside sw <3 dont run you lil $!#% your not top hunter dont even think you are lol we all make fun of you
02:34 [Pebz]: I thought you were a decent Hunter/Rogue but i guess your a little child
02:34 [Tempurlolz]: its just funny tho
02:34 [Tempurlolz]: we all laughd when u turnd when u saw me
02:35 [Pebz]: I don't see why your raging right now when i owned you in that TB
02:35 [Tempurlolz]: lol u ownd me with 3 other ppl? lol
02:35 [Pebz]: I mean i let Badace do most of the work since she kind of hates you but i was like "Meh"
02:36 [Tempurlolz]: lol ur chrim shot hits for 30k on avg thts alot
02:36 [Tempurlolz]: and you cant say you let her kill me kus u were attacking
02:36 [Pebz]: When im Mark's sure but i was not Marks during that TB....
02:37 [Pebz]: I let her get the Killing Blow(Most of the time) and let her cheer in Skype
02:37 [Tempurlolz]: lol really hope she knows she cant kill me with someone else
02:38 [Pebz]: Well she asked me to help kill you so....
02:38 [Tempurlolz]: LMaoo
02:38 [Tempurlolz]: ijust want a 1v1 kus ugot me in dal and igot u outside sw we even right now
02:39 [Pebz]: Actually Stormwind does not count because you killed me while afk
02:39 [Tempurlolz]: uwerent afk dude u shot me whn ishot u
02:39 [Pebz]: Must of been some other hunter anyways you know i beat you 1v1 in Dal
02:40 [Tempurlolz]: your open and ididnt have the bow and 2set at tht time
02:40 [Pebz]: Sure we can go with that.
02:41 [Tempurlolz]: lol what iget you to 40% with tht stuff uwoulda been lower, maybe in Mop youll be top hunter =) whn my main will be mage
02:42 [Tempurlolz]: just no when u join tb ill be there =) just to find you
02:42 No player named "Tempurlolz" is currently playing.

Wow, what an entertaining conversation. Somewhere in there we were supposed to decipher that someone got totally OWNED but all I see is two morons with no grasp of the English language having the most lame and uninteresting conversation in the world. Good job on whatever you did, though!
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
She said that she came a couple times, i should make her pay me.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Mage
Sup sup sup!!!!!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]