LF mature, social guild

1 Human Mage
Hey. I am looking to possibly roll a toon here on Arygos. If I like it, bring my 83 hunter here. Are there any mature, social, active guilds recruiting?

I have never raided, don't know much about gear, dungeons, etc. I know it's terrible. I am a total noob and need a guild that will help me progress in the game.

Anyone?
Edited by Dorette on 8/20/2012 8:12 AM PDT
Reply Quote
1 Human Mage
Wanted to add, I'd most likely play ally but not 100% committed if the right guild or person comes along to sway me. But playing horde is another new thing to me.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Rogue
Nocturnal has a pretty large active player base with many adults. We have raid teams but also have many activities for social players too. Usually around 20 people online doing random stuff, achievement runs and whatnot. Nothing is required from players who just want to hang out and have a good time with some good people :)
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
Old Dogs New Tricks is always accepting new members, very laid back and friendly guild. It's very casual, most people in the guild have real life stuff that comes before wow but there are times when we have a lot of players on :) Everyone in the guild is awesome, and mature, we have a wide variety age group of people. We don't raid because like I said before most people in the guild have real life stuff, but we there are people who run dungeons, pvp, and older content. Any more info needed let me know :) Happy Guild Hunting!
Reply Quote
95 Gnome Death Knight
Cerberus Minions is a mature guild with lots of family's. We're alliance side so if you decide to go that way whisper anyone in game and come try us out. We're currently trying to rebuild after the cata lull, but hoping to get numbers back up for expansion.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
mastema is my best friend
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]