Old School Players / Guilds left

90 Orc Death Knight
There any Old School players around on Nath still?

Jugger / IIk / Yomahotoa / Xvi / Gordon / Pookster / etc.....

Occams Razer / Fallen / Months Behind / etc....
Edited by Kablanka on 8/20/2012 1:23 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
This server has nothing left.
Reply Quote
Never fear, Scharfe is here!

U mirin'?
Reply Quote
86 Night Elf Druid
Anyone remember The August Legion???
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Warrior
Hey Sharfe. Come play horde on Burning Blade.
Reply Quote
100 Dwarf Warrior
08/23/2012 08:22 AMPosted by Restoner
Anyone remember The August Legion???

I do. Used to have a couple of friends in that guild back in the day. I haven't seen anyone with an August Legion tag in a few years though.
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Paladin
Most of the raiding guilds either disbanded or transfered (my old guild included) during the free xfer time back at the beginning of WotLK because of the server lag issue. I think the realm just fell apart after that. I will occasionally log on to one of my old alts on Nath and check for peeps I used to know, but I havent seen anyone lately. I know Fatum, Ressurection and SI are still alive but i dont know if anyone in those guilds even plays anymore. I'm still waiting to log on to an old alt and see a "The Core" tag on someone lolz!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
There any Old School players around on Nath still?

Jugger / IIk / Yomahotoa / Xvi / Gordon / Pookster / etc.....

Occams Razer / Fallen / Months Behind / etc....

Might I ask who this is? OR was basically down to a 10 man guild, then the majority of the remaining members guild transferred off server I think last November.

I basically decided to just quit then myself, haven't been back ingame since but still on Nath. I'm currently debating on whether or not to get back into the mix of things.
Edited by Xvi on 9/15/2012 3:27 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Druid
08/23/2012 11:43 AMPosted by Arrak
Hey Sharfe. Come play horde on Burning Blade.

I played in August Legion for something around 2 years. Fun group of people that put up with my stupid 13 year old !@#.
Reply Quote
86 Troll Druid
All the big ones seem to have quit or left the server by now. I personally server transferred a while back and quit shortly after cata came out. But then again i was never really huge, just old ^.^ I miss old Nath.
Reply Quote
How sad is it that the old school guilds you mention in the OP are not originals at all?

All from the first wave of transfers.
Reply Quote
How sad is it that the old school guilds you mention in the OP are not originals at all?

All from the first wave of transfers.

Yeah you be trollin asmo. I know currently our guild is one of the oldest on the server. Other than ours I am not sure how many are still active.
Reply Quote
80 Orc Warrior
Asmodai aint lying. I remember him and his guild when I was in Lost.
Reply Quote
86 Blood Elf Priest
I just reactived my account, and haven't played since Wrath. However I will be probably transfering to Frostmane as a bunch of my guildies from Occams Razor are there.
Reply Quote
60 Troll Shaman
Seriously, wtf is an old school guild, anyway?
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
08/22/2012 08:06 PMPosted by Emotive
This server has nothing left.

Except me.
Reply Quote
91 Troll Druid
I'm back.

Formerly Beleg/Harryhood/Swarthy of Alliance.

I don't see any of the old trolls though.

Bummer.

edit:

Oh then I looked above me and Curaga's still around.

There's one I recgonize at least
Edited by Swärthy on 10/3/2012 10:14 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Priest
Not really "still around". I just resubscribe every 6 months for a few weeks until I remember why I quit.

The forums are horrible anymore. I skimmed through some of the threads and it seems to be filled with a bunch of dunces. Oh well.
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
ahhh I been on this server since like 05? l miss all the old days of a server full of people.

Anyone remember a guild named "Dio" hahaha we had such a bad rep for spamming trade/world chat
Edited by Komandin on 10/10/2012 4:38 AM PDT
Reply Quote
75 Undead Priest
If you want to talk about dominating guilds...how about all of us that raided together so long in Dark Apocalypse? Total server domination for a year or so? :p A lot of us moved to Mal'Ganis a long time ago, but I never really got into playing there like the rest of the guys did. I've moved around a lot but eventually went back to Alliance full time on my VERY first server that I played on prior to the long stint I had on Nathrezim. My main is a 90 mage at the moment.

Juggs hasn't played WoW in a long time. I played some D3 with him, but he hasn't played that in the last month or so according to Battle.net. A lot of the people that were raiding on Mal'Ganis that had been in Dark Apoc before did not come back for Pandaria yet that I know of. Jodie plays still, both WoW and D3.

I would like to say RIP to Tasdamon, who recently did pass away from very aggressive cancer. Tas was one of my best friends in the world, and he raided in Dark Apoc and then Fallen after that before he pretty much stopped playing as well. I have control of his accounts (though they are inactive) and may play his toon again someday.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]