Old School Players / Guilds left

90 Troll Shaman
I've been around from about December of 05 on nath. It's crazy to see how much it has changed. My fondest memories are of old school world PvP and when the BGs first came out. I also remember when they did the first server transfers onto nath and when they first opened up cross realm BGs and having all these people from other servers post on our forums saying how retardedly good everyone on this server was a PvP lol.
Reply Quote
Anyone remember that smartass gnome rogue who didn't know how to play, and just trolled the forums? I can't rememer his name.
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
i have not seen anyone on this server, i am about to take rogue and Dk to another.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
i have not seen anyone on this server, i am about to take rogue and Dk to another.

WTS 5.4 patch notes:

New Feature: Virtual Realms

Virtual Realms are sets of realms that are fused together, and will behave exactly as if they were one cohesive realm. Players on the same Virtual Realm will be able to join guilds, access a single Auction House, join arena teams and raids, as well run dungeons or group up to complete quests.
Players belonging to the same Virtual Realm will have a (#) symbol next to their name.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/10158897/54_PTR_Now_Live-6_11_2013
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Paladin
06/19/2013 06:40 PMPosted by Fedas

WTS 5.4 patch notes:

New Feature: Virtual Realms

Virtual Realms are sets of realms that are fused together, and will behave exactly as if they were one cohesive realm. Players on the same Virtual Realm will be able to join guilds, access a single Auction House, join arena teams and raids, as well run dungeons or group up to complete quests.
Players belonging to the same Virtual Realm will have a (#) symbol next to their name.

http://us.battle.net/wow/en/blog/10158897/54_PTR_Now_Live-6_11_2013

This is such great news. This is what Blizz should have done instead of CRZ.
Reply Quote
80 Tauren Druid
Old school Nath guilds and The Breed not even mentioned SAD.
Reply Quote
I've been on Nathrezim since Jan. 2005. My first toon was on Khadgar in early Dec. 2004.

My first guild was The Frostreaver Clan. I took over as GM of TFC with an ALT when Realox gave up WoW toward the end of WotLK.

Legion of Half Moon Grim was formed on August 26, 2005. I've been an officer in LoHMG for many years. We ran MC with a guild called Nine Devils. We've moved around a bit. We've changed names. The core has remained and still remains.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
I'm still here. Still running the WoW Public Vent, and now working on a new project for the wow community @ www.rathstats.com.

Added a bunch of people from Nathrezim on it.

Sincerely,
Rathamus, Founder of the World of Warcraft Public Vent (2007-2014)
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
@ Rathamus

New School here to this Battlegroup. Demoralized by ongoing losses in random bgs in the Ruin Battlegroup at level 90, I found your AV strategy while browsing the BG forum. So, I started this toon and so far I am very, very, pleased with Vengeance. My first AV here, I called out "Hey, lets do that defend Galv strategy." I had many, many takers; more than a dozen! (In Ruin, it is just a suicide mission going to Galv). We won, and we won again. This Battlegroup rocks! ...I hope I still feel this way in the level 90 bracket too.

Your website is going to be amazing. My first impression though is that it is not clear who the 9 toons are that get reshuffled along with the 3 leaders boards on the main page. Are they supposed to be the leaders of each board? I did not notice the Leader Boards drop down box at first and just saw the 3 that were displayed. Maybe make each board in a list of links instead of the drop-down box, that then expands and collapses by a + / - ? Also, can you make it so you can sort by column header?

Maybe some day I'll be on the boards.

Best wishes.
Edited by Åristotle on 3/5/2014 11:06 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
03/05/2014 10:26 AMPosted by Åristotle
@ Rathamus

New School here to this Battlegroup. Demoralized by ongoing losses in random bgs in the Ruin Battlegroup at level 90, I found your AV strategy while browsing the BG forum. So, I started this toon and so far I am very, very, pleased with Vengeance. My first AV here, I called out "Hey, lets do that defend Galv strategy." I had many, many takers; more than a dozen! (In Ruin, it is just a suicide mission going to Galv). We won, and we won again. This Battlegroup rocks! ...I hope I still feel this way in the level 90 bracket too.

Your website is going to be amazing. My first impression though is that it is not clear who the 9 toons are that get reshuffled along with the 3 leaders boards on the main page. Are they supposed to be the leaders of each board? I did not notice the Leader Boards drop down box at first and just saw the 3 that were displayed. Maybe make each board in a list of links instead of the drop-down box, that then expands and collapses by a + / - ? Also, can you make it so you can sort by column header?

Maybe some day I'll be on the boards.

Best wishes.

When you do hit 90, hit me up and I will plug you into the premade av community. I am glad you are enjoying the strat and experiencing some enjoyable game play through it. I look forward to slaying Alliance with you and piling the HK's high!

Additionally, thank you for the feedback on the site. While we are still in early development I am excited with what it will bring to the World of Warcraft Community, PVP and PVE aspects.

The 9 toons you see are randomly selected from the total pool of toons tracked on the site. If this feature will survive or not when we go fully public will remain to be seen. The site is very simplistic at the moment and when we have our platform code completed for the various features we will be implemented, we will seat it in a more aesthetically pleasing interface.

Sincerely,
Rathamus, Founder of the World of Warcraft Public Vent (2007-Present) and www.rathstats.com.
Edited by Rathamus on 3/8/2014 12:52 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Undead Death Knight
03/08/2014 12:51 AMPosted by Rathamus
When you do hit 90, hit me up and I will plug you into the premade av community.

Will do. Thanks!
Reply Quote
Joshs/Deathvader/Nerdrager reporting in
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warlock
Cap! lol I remember you and Realox from Frostreavers. Weren't you also in Bringers of the Storm (BotS) too?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]