@ Chapete

90 Orc Death Knight
Next time, don't land right next to me in Orgrimmar and you wont get rolled as much by a PvE DK. BTW, Nice Thunderstorm. It almost killed me. GG.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
Lmao whe're you the 3 tryhard scrubs that attempted to kill me? A priest, dk, and a hunter if i recall right. First, I knocked you off because you have the iq of a glass of orange juice. Second, I blew up the hunter while the priest was in a hex (i think there still was time left on the hex too). Then i killed your priest and knocked you off again. Then y'all probaly called eachother on skype then researched a guide on how to properly deal with an ele sham. It turns out when you death gripped me away from the edge then cced me i couldn't 1v3, so grats on discovering that technique. Even though the fights were handicaped, i'm still 1-1 with your squad.
Reply Quote
100 Orc Rogue
UE
lol cool guild chapete
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
@cancermancer

sup b
Reply Quote
09/03/2012 10:35 PMPosted by Chapete
you have the iq of a glass of orange juice

Orange Juice has a lot of vitamin c, though.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Yep. Killed you thrice. Got Screenshots. THRICE. Come @ me bro.
Reply Quote
72 Draenei Shaman
Needs more !@#$awatts.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]