server dead?

86 Worgen Rogue
i just looked through all the posts on the first page and the only name i recognize is…stipe? wtf where are all my old friends?
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Either dead or on another server.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Mage
this server isnt so hot, i transfered here awhile ago and its been ok. but it will prob pick up a little bit when mists comes out
Reply Quote
Dont worry the best mage in the world is here.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Rogue
We were reabsorbed back into the internet.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I'm only slightly offended that you didn't recognize me, but it's okay. The realm really is rather dead.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
were all gone bro, gorg is dust just accept it and move on :( RIP
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Mage
I left, everyone followed me.
Reply Quote
60 Human Mage
The only person I recognize on this forum is Taalon. You are really old school if you know any of these names. Eiduart, Asrael, Darkarts, Doink, Kronicus, Apedog, Verne, Carl, Dewdrop, Xcite, Jimmeh. Good times.
Reply Quote
Psh I remember the days of Soulhonqq owning up AV with his heal bot and Dewdrop or the infamous Darkpun and mage crew trinket spam blizzard owning alliance in the TM chapel. Still I do miss Busty camping outside the main base in Silthilus and Tyvern (forgot the spelling after all these years) owning anyone who got near a mob that dropped a rep item.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Warrior
Ah, to be young.
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
08/23/2012 10:29 PMPosted by Petrus
I'm only slightly offended that you didn't recognize me, but it's okay. The realm really is rather dead.

I logged onto an alt and saw maybe 2 people between the AH and mailbox in SW :(
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
10/07/2012 03:50 PMPosted by Sabon

no denying it's a low pop server. medium on a good day.

but are you really going to judge it based on the population of stormwind, when everyone is out leveling and doing stuff in pandaland?

come on.
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
10/08/2012 08:18 AMPosted by Anastasiia

no denying it's a low pop server. medium on a good day.

but are you really going to judge it based on the population of stormwind, when everyone is out leveling and doing stuff in pandaland?

come on.

Just comparing it to what I see on Proudmoore. I wasn't aware Gorg still hit medium pop status. That's good to hear.
Reply Quote
90 Human Mage
10/08/2012 11:16 AMPosted by Sabon
I wasn't aware Gorg still hit medium pop status.

it happened on launch. but I doubt we'll see medium pop very frequently
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
I've moved on to Blackrock due to the dead nature of gorg. Miss this server, but much more pwn on blackrock. CRZ kinda kills wow for me now so might just give up the client and the spyware called guardian aka Wow for some internet !@#$.
Reply Quote
82 Undead Priest
10/04/2012 11:04 AMPosted by Seravok
The only person I recognize on this forum is Taalon. You are really old school if you know any of these names. Eiduart, Asrael, Darkarts, Doink, Kronicus, Apedog, Verne, Carl, Dewdrop, Xcite, Jimmeh. Good times.

Darkpun, Darkalpha, Maplesyrup, Chakra, Mayleena

I think about 75,000 of my 110,000 HKs were from Carl lol
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Zen
Tongpo.. been awhile. xD I doubt anyone even remembers me. Though my Mage was more known I suppose. xD Behold fyi.

Servers ded. I jus came back and am going to xfer once I find a server.
Edited by Ekachakra on 12/7/2012 5:32 PM PST
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
I miss old gorg :(
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]