server dead?

90 Human Paladin
RIP old gorgonnash :), you were a great server , i was not much know on gorgonnash, but i'm happy to see old players :D
Reply Quote
Hail Darkside!
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Does any1 remember wingw? the undead rogue who had the legendary sword?? he's pretty old school, or kolinix , troll warrior with hand of rag woot

(used to be an orc rogue on gorgonash, was 12-13 back then)
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Warrior
blizz can xrealm the servers a bit further, regardless you won't see total server merging anytime soon, think about it, if they did fully combine servers, players with unique names would have to rename, same with guilds possibly, among other issues, so I think they'll just xrealm cities and add more realms to the crossing, they could also add incentives to move to a realm, but that cuts out their $25 per move, blizz also isn't out for the money on that part, a lot of the dead realms exist due to wrath being the end of the game for many players, cata sure put a lot of people on hiatus given it was boring, mop is small step in the right direct, and I think players see through that, it's an issue that isn't easily remedied, on the plus side to xrealm zones its far easier to gank people, i.e. blasted lands is just a feeding frenzy for 60 twinks and max lvls
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Does any1 remember wingw? the undead rogue who had the legendary sword?? he's pretty old school, or kolinix , troll warrior with hand of rag woot

(used to be an orc rogue on gorgonash, was 12-13 back then)

<I Farm Gold for WingW>
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Hey seravok! :D Im back playing but i play oceanic servers now! good to see you still playing :)
Reply Quote
what happened to chakra ? Bounced around with Turbo and Lawson. Most of the old gorg is gone though
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]