WTS Any item in game

55 Tauren Death Knight
I am server transferring back to azshara where i originally started playing. I will be loading my bags with around 1 million gold in items, and i am looking for buyers on either horde or allaince. I can get any item in the game on the current server i am on. Please post any items you would like to buy and i will be transffering to azshara on september 7th so about 3 weeks. I will be making a list of things people want, and thats what i will load my bags with.

here is a list of example items you may want that you cant get on azshara:

1. Crimson Death Charger
2. Vial of the sands
3. Tabard of the lightbringer
4. Any companions
5. Huge stockpile of ore or herbs
6. Gear
7. Gems
8. Recipes
9. Any TCG Mounts(Ex: Spectral tiger, amani dragonhawk, White rhino)
10. And all other items in the game!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
Why in the hell are you moving back to Azshara ?
Reply Quote
55 Tauren Death Knight
too much spam and lag on a high pop server i want to go back to my roots for the start of a new expansion. I cant even imagine how its gonna be on my current server the day mists is released, I just dont want to deal with it, so let me know what yall want and i can get it, anything in the game thats able to be sol don the AH i can bring with me.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]