Free month?

90 Blood Elf Mage
Does pre buying mists of pandaria give me a free month when it comes out or wat?
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
"Free" and "Blizzard" don't go togther.
Reply Quote
85 Tauren Shaman
08/18/2012 02:56 PMPosted by Soulrage
"Free" and "Blizzard" don't go togther.

Annual Pass.
Reply Quote
92 Blood Elf Mage
No the free months only apply to new accounts, if you've already got one it only gives you access to the new content.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Rogue
30 days of gametime only comes with the base game purchase, not with expansions.
But it would be nice wouldn't it?
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Warlock
Im sorry, what's free about the annual pass?

You pay for a year on a game you're not playng now (cos theres no content), and they give you a piece of !@#$ game you shouldn't of 'paid' for in exchange? Then, on top of that, you kinda have to BUY the expansion, thus ensuring maximum profit for them, with bugger all to you.

I wasn't aware the fact that there is no new content planned until the next expansion meant I couldn't log into the game. I wasn't aware the fact PvE content was stopped for 9ish months meant I couldn't PvP, or go back into the old world, or just do achievements or level new characters. I wasn't aware my enjoyment of Diablo 3 was a lie, and that this "piece of !@#$" game that should have been free that I purchased without the annual pass was in fact not worth it. I didn't even know that spending $40 on a brand new expansion with hundreds if not thousands of hours of content and enjoyment was a bad idea, because there's "bugger all" for me. I didn't even know that the fact you have zero raid achievements meant you had "nothing to do".

We get that you're sick of the game. Kindly leave and stop complaining.
Edited by Jakkhel on 8/18/2012 4:27 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Im sorry, what's free about the annual pass?

You pay for a year on a game you're not playng now

I would've been playing without the pass. So would a whole host of other players. That's what the pass was designed for. If you committed knowing you wouldn't have played, you were wasting money for absolutely no reason.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
I'm fairly certain that a Blizzard executive is going to personally show up at my house with a bag of gold and administer a pedicure as I embark on Pandaria for the first time.
Edited by Carmy on 8/18/2012 4:28 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Warlock
08/18/2012 04:28 PMPosted by Carmy
I'm fairly certain that a Blizzard executive is going to personally show up at my house with a bag of gold and administer a pedicure as I embark on Pandaria for the first time.

I hope that they don't want to give me a pedicure. I pity anyone who has to go near my nails, they're pretty disfigured.
Reply Quote
81 Gnome Warlock
I wasn't aware the fact that there is no new content planned until the next expansion meant I couldn't log into the game. I wasn't aware the fact PvE content was stopped for 9ish months meant I couldn't PvP, or go back into the old world, or just do achievements or level new characters. I wasn't aware my enjoyment of Diablo 3 was a lie, and that this "piece of !@#$" game that should have been free that I purchased without the annual pass was in fact not worth it. I didn't even know that spending $40 on a brand new expansion with hundreds if not thousands of hours of content and enjoyment was a bad idea, because there's "bugger all" for me. I didn't even know that the fact you have zero raid achievements meant you had "nothing to do".

We get that you're sick of the game. Kindly leave and stop complaining.

/applause
Reply Quote
92 Gnome Rogue
I have the Annual Pass and I received free of charge: Diablo III and a mount playable in WoW.

I am choosing to use this time that in the past I have taken a break to level a druid and it has been fun. I have turned off all Addons and run the quests. I just left Theramore sadly for the last time on one of my characters.

To say that Blizzard does not give free away is not true. They have also given tons of free game play changed the trial level to 20 with unlimited play and now give xpacs away free to new and returning players.

Because you are not happy with what they do give away freely does not mean they do not give a lot away free for a company that does not need to do so.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]