Looking for Alliance Blacksmith Old Patterns

85 Worgen Warlock
Looking for someone on the server that has the Enchanted Thorium Breastplate, and Enchanted Thorium Leggings recipes. Please send a ingame mail to Raifeus or Alethea or reply here.

Thanks!
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Death Knight
OMG copy cat!!!! Teasing, I think some one in AA has the patterns. Totally forgot the name but he/she was very nice.

Good luck hope that helps.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
Roheryn was the name that came up in this thread about six months ago. On a related note,
I never found someone who can currently make Gauntlets of the Iron Tower, but I bought a pair for myself from someone who was clearing out an old bank.
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
Hey Raifeus, if you have not found anyone I am able to make those items you seek. I also think youll be happy with my fine craftsmanship. ((Server is down for 10 hours so i cant send you in game mail))
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
Nedelco, I see that you also have the recipes for Searing Golden Blade and Fiery Plate Gauntlets. I'll send people your way if I find anyone needing those rare items.
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warrior
Is that who I think it is?

IS THAT THE COMMISSAR?
Edited by Hold on 8/21/2012 11:12 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Human Warrior
I'm confused.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]