Good server for PVP in MoP??? any advice

85 Blood Elf Death Knight
Okay so me and a buddy are lookin for advice. We want to transfer off Illidan to another server for PVP, and we want to stay horde. We want a server where its the factions are pretty balanced. Illidan has like seriously no Alliance anywhere. I want to be able to gank ppl and fight on the way to level 90.

We want a server that:
Has close balance between the two factions
Horde does decent in BGs at least 50% win ratio ideally.
Good amount of good PVPers to group with for arena/RBG.
Pref Eastern time zone or 1 hour behind it.

If you have any good suggestions can u give us an idea of what each of those things are like on your server for horde side? Thanks in advance!
Reply Quote
85 Orc Warlock
Bleeding Hollow fills all those needs. It's as close as you can get to a balanced ratio. Horde does very well in bgs for the most part. RBG and Arena recruiting is constant when I'm in a city. Its an EST server. The community is fantastic and in MOP the WPVP will without a doubt be 2nd to none.
Edited by Kenokost on 8/20/2012 5:55 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
While I can't speak to the Horde side, but as a recent transfer, the WPVP seems to be happening constantly on Bleeding Hollow. If you can't find any, attack a guard and the pvp comes to you. From what I've seen it's a very solid community.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
08/20/2012 05:54 PMPosted by Kenokost
Bleeding Hollow
dude I am soooo switching right now... I've been looking for a pvp server FOREVER gah
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
Yah im xfering to this server today as well seems like a legit server..
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
yea bleeding hollow is by far the best pvp server, tho horde out number us alittle, it actually makes it more fun for me.. as far as the lands cata and below, your grouped with everyone in your battle group which i personally love what they did with that
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Emerald Dream is pretty nice. Lots of WPVP, balanced factions, and plenty of RBG/Arena opportunities. Rivalries are extremely intense. I actually came here from Illidan and started my own guild here, so I know how you feel.
Edited by Himanshu on 10/7/2012 11:03 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Warsong Battalion does NOT represent our realm. Read the fine text (i.e. our entire realm forum) about this guild before transferring.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Please spread the word about GuildOx, it has the answers you are looking for:

http://www.guildox.com/go/g.asp?a=17&w=US&l=EN

Problem right now though is queue times. Anything near the top of the list has up to 90 minute wait to get in at peak times.
Reply Quote
85 Human Death Knight
!@#$ty.
Reply Quote
100 Human Death Knight
should go to bleeding hollow thinking of xferring there myself
Reply Quote
86 Undead Rogue
I can tell you were to not go and that is Kil'jaeden, when I'm doing daily's it seems to be about 10 horde for every 1 aliance.
Reply Quote
11 Blood Elf Warrior
Korgath is very good as well, most of the people I see horde side have all their glad drakes/mounts and achievements, constant pvping and world pvp. I love it
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
I'm a bit curious on this too, as I am looking for a good pvp realm to make a pvp toon on for BGs and World PVP
Reply Quote
98 Undead Mage
So...... Is Bleeding Hollow still the way to go? I heard Tichondrius is always packed. How's horde side on Kel'Thuzad? I know alliance is fun over there. I'm looking for an rbg team.
Reply Quote
60 Human Death Knight
01/26/2013 09:03 AMPosted by Frostplague
Kel'Thuzad?

Horde is ridiculously outnumbered on KT. Deadest faction-side of any realm i have toons on.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
01/26/2013 09:03 AMPosted by Frostplague
So...... Is Bleeding Hollow still the way to go? I heard Tichondrius is always packed. How's horde side on Kel'Thuzad? I know alliance is fun over there. I'm looking for an rbg team.

Kel Thuzad horde does not exist.

Go to Emerald Dream of Bleeding Hallow for a "balanced" ratio A:H
Edited by Kickx on 1/26/2013 9:08 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Death Knight
08/20/2012 05:37 PMPosted by Hexzero
We want to transfer off Illidan to another server for PVP, and we want to stay horde.

Mal'Ganis!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]