[A] Demise - Selling Pureblood Firehawk(s)

90 Human Rogue
Currently ranked 32nd 25man US

These mounts will go to a 1% drop rate on September 25th when Mists of Pandaria releases!

Mount + Firelord title: 100k minimum bid, times running out and we have plenty of people interested @ 100k. We will take the highest bidder we have for that week. Bids will be closed the day before the run and we will let you know when to be on. Having an open line of communication is a must if you plan on bidding, this will involve either your Real-ID or battletag.

180k will guarantee you a spot on an open day of your choice.

H Bot With Sinestra: 45k
H Council and Al Akir: 45k
H BWD and H Nef: 45k
Normal BWD/To4W/Bot Metas For Mount: 90k
Essences / Embers / Siphons: 45k for a weekly 6/7H run not including rag (Until MOP)

Contact Vishiz, Ludakrishna, or Tokamedies in game.

H Rag Calender:

Runs are at 7:30 and 9pm EST on Thursdays. If time is tight with you we can try to reschedule for different days if the price is right.

August 23rd: Both spots already reserved.
August 30th: Both spots still open for bid
Sept 6th: Both spots still open for bid
Sept 13th: Both spots still open for bid
Sept 20th: Both spots still open for bid, this will be the last day.

T11 kills/achieves can be scheduled for almost any day, so contact me asap.

-Anything in the post made by Freshpro is outdated and considered incorrect information. We do NOT price match and prices there do not match current prices.
Edited by Vishiz on 8/20/2012 1:51 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
We accept competitors coupons.
And foodstamps
Reply Quote

We do NOT price match

This made me chuckle.
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Chuckle all you want we've been selling every week now and the demand has risen.
Reply Quote
08/20/2012 09:33 PMPosted by Ludakrishna
Chuckle all you want we've been selling every week now and the demand has risen.

I guess that explains the Trade chat spam Vishiz was doing last week, I'm sure people are chomping at the bit to pay double what other guilds are charging.
Edited by Wiglet on 8/20/2012 9:40 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
We had a spot open up last week that we had to fill last minute. Trolling is fun and all kiddos, but show a little respect here. Most of our buyers come from other servers.

Everyone here knows how much TFB sells their mounts for , and if that's what they want, that's fine with us. We don't go around making comments about how they could be getting twice what they charge so there's no real reason for TFB to spam us.

Our guilds rank and history allows us to sell at the prices we ask, if you don't like it, beat us on progression next tier.
Edited by Vishiz on 8/20/2012 10:52 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Troll Rogue
http://us.battle.net/wow/en/character/burning-blade/Dh%C3%A5lea/simple
Edited by Kabookie on 8/21/2012 10:16 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
This is true, your ranking will go up the more days you raid
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
That wacky dhalea

And Ill take raiding 2 days a week over 4 or 5 any time. However if it prevents the ron paul freedom machine from balancing out prices so that every azerothian proletariat can afford one of these flaming birds, maybe we will have to start raiding equal days.

On a side note TFB now taking WIC checks
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
There you go then, if you want to remain a casual guild, you really don't need to worry about us then do you? It's not like we're poaching buyers from you, so get over it. Never seen a group of who I thought were respectable people get so sour over how much gold we sell our mounts for. If we sold our mounts for less do you really think people would go to you first? If anything we're doing you a favor.

And yeah, everyone who knows anything about forums knows how to figure out who is behind an alt, it's not like it takes super secret detective work to figure it out. If you don't want people talking bad about TFB, stop letting your members troll forums. When a person wears your guild tag, he or she is a walking, talking(typing) advertisement for your guild, if they aren't behaving the way you want them to, you should probably have a talk with them in stead of trying to cover it up on the forums.

08/21/2012 08:57 AMPosted by Reohh
The actions of 1 person who may or may not be in the TFB does not represent the actions or beliefs of the guild as a whole.

You're right here, most of the people I've run into from TFB were very decent/nice people. I'd be willing to bet they wouldn't be trolling our post.
Edited by Vishiz on 8/21/2012 11:37 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
08/21/2012 11:28 AMPosted by Vishiz
Never seen a group of who I thought were respectable people get so sour over how much gold we sell our mounts for.

Aw come on lighten up, stop taking wow forums so seriously, some people play for fun and have fun poking at other people lightheartedly, be it individual moments or things like this.

But there are always those who take things too seriously and sit upon their bastion of self conceived righteousness whilst blocking out the notion that others are simply having a good time at nobody's expense. If anything I personally have continued to have some fun with this because I find the defensive nature comedic and almost baffling. So its in essence a self sustaining "problem" as you would call it.

08/21/2012 11:28 AMPosted by Vishiz
When a person wears your guild tag, he or she is a walking, talking(typing) advertisement for your guild, if they aren't behaving the way you want them to, you should probably have a talk with them in stead of trying to cover it up on the forum

I don't think anyone has acted in a way that anyone would disagree with, unless you honestly feel the feelings of people have been hurt. ( In which case I strongly advise you let them know the designated exits so they can leave the internet in an orderly manner) Unless you feel that the reputation of your guild has been affected negatively and in that case, well... I must ask do you really care what everyone thinks of you or your motley crew? People that matter judge things/people by results and efficiency, not by what some people jokingly say on the forums. That said I think it does speak something for the attitude/atmosphere when others see Captain frown hammer trying to quash people having some fun.

And anyway look at all these free bumps!
Hooray for waiting at auto shops

Everyone edits things so I'm joining in too
Edited by Stallions on 8/21/2012 1:16 PM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Rogue
Whoa I didn't know horses could type!

Edit because everyone else did it.
Edited by Hellmourn on 8/21/2012 2:31 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
In-game gold is super serious business.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
I'd get on Dhalea's case about supposedly trolling this thread if I wasn't already told about the things said in trade chat by various Demise individuals. I didn't make a big deal out of it because.. LOL? World of Warcraft is Serious Business.

Good luck to you and your guild in your progression and item selling, and let's keep the rivalry at a minimum. Seriously though, if anyone in TFB is needlessly trolling you guys, feel free to let me know and I'll let Demyx know that she's allowed to have her ways with them.. but that goes both ways. I'd just as much not have Demise saying anything unnecessary about TFB publicly either. As for the level 2 troll that probably is Dhalea, let's just call it even.
Edited by Astraeus on 8/21/2012 3:47 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
Hi =)
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Warrior
I'd get on Dhalea's case about supposedly trolling this thread if I wasn't already told about the things said in trade chat by various Demise individuals. I didn't make a big deal out of it because.. LOL? World of Warcraft is Serious Business.

Good luck to you and your guild in your progression and item selling, and let's keep the rivalry at a minimum. Seriously though, if anyone in TFB is needlessly trolling you guys, feel free to let me know and I'll let Demyx know that she's allowed to have her ways with them.. but that goes both ways. I'd just as much not have Demise saying anything unnecessary about TFB publicly either. As for the level 2 troll that probably is Dhalea, let's just call it even.

He's just butthurt that they troll him and not me. Perks of being on the server for forever, right? :p
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Bought the Firehawk and Heroic T11 runs. All were fun, quality runs.
Reply Quote
08/21/2012 03:47 PMPosted by Astraeus
Seriously though, if anyone in TFB is needlessly trolling you guys, feel free to let me know and I'll let Demyx know that she's allowed to have her ways with them..

Like I need a reason? Jeez.

I always have my hands full keeping these boys in line. :(
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Spots filling up fast
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]