[A] Reprisal - We don't have witty titles.

90 Human Paladin
We were doing no such thing. Even if gnomes make cute "hehehe" sounds... gnolls have a much more annoying "wheewheewhee" noise that's louder and brashly pitched. They were definitely gnolls.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
I'd like to take a moment and defend my short sword. While I've never had anyone brazen enough to call it short, I will say that I've never had any complaints. Except for one who complained it was too green. They said the glow and two balls were silly. Why have such a mighty weapon with balls so puny?

But I really thought unholy weapon looked cool. And I'd still say it does fit.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
09/29/2012 10:03 PMPosted by Eohnavi
And I'd still say it does fit.

Where?
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
09/30/2012 12:42 AMPosted by Oolaki
And I'd still say it does fit.

Where?

In his hand perhaps? Or maybe both of them. Rumor in the men's room is Eohnavi's sword is actually quuite epic.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Death Knight
09/28/2012 10:25 AMPosted by Saturn
Don't forget to ask Eohnavi to show you his short sword

ask about the goats...
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Those poor, poor goats. They never stood a chance.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Death Knight
10/10/2012 02:53 AMPosted by Taius
Those poor, poor goats. They never stood a chance.

lol something like that
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
We have drunken raid nights, too.

!@#$ gets real.

I remember drunken raid night. So much fun. So effing stupid. Awesome.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Since you left, Moginn, Kinian hasn't stopped drinking. We only have drunken raid nights now.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
I'd like to take a moment and defend my short sword. While I've never had anyone brazen enough to call it short, I will say that I've never had any complaints. Except for one who complained it was too green. They said the glow and two balls were silly. Why have such a mighty weapon with balls so puny?

But I really thought unholy weapon looked cool. And I'd still say it does fit.

This made my morning.
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Rogue
Why hello Rep---What. What is all this- That?

I'm uh, I'm...really uncomfortable right now.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Shaman
10/15/2012 04:34 PMPosted by Tyrgarde
I'm uh, I'm...really uncomfortable right now.

Eoh's sword does that to people.
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
.... what do we have here? A sword comparing contest? Well all I have is a staff made out of Redwood.

/Tauren Pride
/Mooo
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
.... what do we have here? A sword comparing contest? Well all I have is a staff made out of Redwood.

/Tauren Pride
/Mooo

Oh no he didn't!
Reply Quote
90 Orc Warrior

/Tauren Pride
/Mooo

Oh no he didn't!

Yes he did and he sent me to come assist with your minor 1H-Sword problem. Now there is nothing wrong with having a tiny sword that is more like a dagger than .... the two handed beast that I carry.

Heck, there are many rogues happy with only having tiny daggers as their offensive weapons.

So down to business...1500g per week and you will see an improvement in your 1H-Sword.

Here is just a little advertisement so you can decide for yourself...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cR5fYm4Pcdc
Edited by Enzytebobbi on 10/22/2012 10:58 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
WoW, last night while tending to my crops, my Hunter came across Eohnavi...all I have to say is that my hunter's fishing pole was larger than his sword...

I guess he needs to to speak to Bobbi above me....she can help him with his problem.

/Horde Pride!!!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Yeah, I've always been insecure about the size of it. I thought about race changing to Human Female just because it would seem bigger in comparison to my body. As they always say, trim the bushes and the tree looks bigger amirite?
Reply Quote
15 Dwarf Paladin
10/24/2012 09:52 PMPosted by Eohnavi
As they always say, trim the bushes and the tree looks bigger amirite?

amen.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=d-ABDBWnUeU
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]