[A] Reprisal - We don't have witty titles.

90 Tauren Druid
10/24/2012 09:52 PMPosted by Eohnavi
Yeah, I've always been insecure about the size of it. I thought about race changing to Human Female just because it would seem bigger in comparison to my body. As they always say, trim the bushes and the tree looks bigger amirite?

.... cough cough... roll Gnome or go Ghome....

We all know that Taurens and Gnomes have to carry huge weapons by just looking at the size of their mounts.
Reply Quote
90 Gnome Priest
10/24/2012 09:52 PMPosted by Eohnavi
Yeah, I've always been insecure about the size of it.

This is relevant:

http://i.imgur.com/x8NdL.jpg
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Awww. That makes me sad. I was wondering why I was a ghost, I imagine I got shelled off my mount. I was at work doing random crap and came back to that. Gonna go cry now...
Reply Quote
90 Human Rogue
Unnecessary "bump" cuz Reprisal is spiffy. I've had a lot of good times with folks from there since I've joined TE; can't wait for more. :3
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
I need more people to join Reprisal and side with me during the Great Coup. I'm executing rebels on the spot and as such I've lost some good members I'd like to replace. Plz.
Reply Quote
70 Gnome Warlock
11/15/2012 09:18 AMPosted by Eohnavi
I need more people to join Reprisal and side with me during the Great Coup. I'm executing rebels on the spot and as such I've lost some good members I'd like to replace. Plz.

Might I suggest you steal the rebels away to your volcanic stronghold and brainwash them? Execution is such a waste of resources.
Reply Quote
I have some troublemakers I could give you, Eoh. ...In fact, I have a lot (*whispers* and I think they're planning their own Great Coup so I need to get rid of them).

Have your people call my people and we'll do lunch.

/bump for Reprisal! This guild is great. ^_^
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Dear Eoh,

I just wanted to thank you for not killing me when you came across me while I was a baby and leveling.

BTW did Ren finally go boom?
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Dear Eoh,

I just wanted to thank you for not killing me when you came across me while I was a baby and leveling.

BTW did Ren finally go boom?

I'm not really a ganker but when I saw your name I had to attack. I was going to bubblehearth away but then I realized my hearth wasn't on cooldown. I'm sure you will find me and murder me at some point.

And no, Ren has no exploded it's still doing quite well. I'm in there on my mage (not that I do anything anyway) but I just haven't had the time for a true raiding schedule these past couple of years. I'd love to do it again so maybe if I win the lotto I can be one of the cool kids again.
Reply Quote
1 Troll Druid
We are always looking for talented people.

I figured this needed a bump.

{◕ ◡ ◕}
Reply Quote
This is a great guild. The people in <Reprisal> are a lot of fun and awesome to hang out with! *Bumps*
Reply Quote
1 Troll Druid
Do you guys talk IC in guild chat?
I'm not much into RP, haven't ever been able to create my own character lore but if someone approached me I'd be happy to RP with them.
Mostly, just looking for a group of people to chill with.
Thinking of rerolling in Ravenholdt... would this guild be right for my cute puntable little gnome? <3
Reply Quote
Reprisal doesn't talk IC in guild chat, as far as I know. However, they are an RP-friendly guild and part of an alliance with three other guilds. I'm sure they would be happy to have you join them ^^
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Do you guys talk IC in guild chat?
I'm not much into RP, haven't ever been able to create my own character lore but if someone approached me I'd be happy to RP with them.
Mostly, just looking for a group of people to chill with.
Thinking of rerolling in Ravenholdt... would this guild be right for my cute puntable little gnome? <3

Guild chat is OOC, and quite entertaining most of the time.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
We are RP friendly but OOC in gchat. We need more people to raid with us 1 maybe 2 times a week if we get the people. We also need more PvPers for RBGs/arenas and world pvp when isle of dinosaur comes out. I want a reprisal roving gank squad. I want to make the new isle of dinosaur a horrible questing experience for the horde
Edited by Kongming on 2/20/2013 11:17 AM PST
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Priest
08/21/2012 11:07 AMPosted by Eohnavi
Still recruiting 11/15/12

08/21/2012 11:07 AMPosted by Eohnavi
Show up somewhat prepared, have basic knowledge of fights and don't watch youtube while we wipe on Ultraxion because you didn't hit the button. Easy.

Still wiping on Ultraxion?
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
02/20/2013 06:58 PMPosted by Halldór
Still recruiting 11/15/12

Show up somewhat prepared, have basic knowledge of fights and don't watch youtube while we wipe on Ultraxion because you didn't hit the button. Easy.

Sometimes I think to myself, "Man, Halldor is one cool bro." Then he posts in my recruitment thread and all I can this is, "Man, Halldor is one omniscient bro."

Nah we aren't wiping on Ultraxion although oddly enough we've been lacking DPS for raids. I know. How is that possible? I don't know. I really don't understand it. My officers have been complaining that I need to update our recruitment post to fix this so I plan on looking for some new officers in the near future.
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Priest
Wandered my way back to these forums and man, I miss you lot. <Reprisal> is a great place.

/stealth hi bye
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
02/22/2013 04:18 PMPosted by Eohnavi

Sometimes I think to myself, "Man, Halldor is one cool bro." Then he posts in my recruitment thread and all I can this is, "Man, Halldor is one omniscient bro."

Nah we aren't wiping on Ultraxion although oddly enough we've been lacking DPS for raids. I know. How is that possible? I don't know. I really don't understand it. My officers have been complaining that I need to update our recruitment post to fix this so I plan on looking for some new officers in the near future.

He'll replace the officers when he gets around to making a new recruitment thread. So we are safe for a couple more expansions
Reply Quote
1 Troll Druid
We need Dak to come here and comment on Eoh's mom.

*snickers*
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]