Quff #1

90 Human Hunter
^
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
I see that your are #1, I also happen to be #1, so be kind and edit that in.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Quff #1 !
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
But... there can't be more than one #1 :D
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warrior
calm down Lebron, you can't claim t be #1, there will always be a Jordan that came before you and is better in everyway.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
08/18/2012 01:00 PMPosted by Varibash
calm down Lebron, you can't claim t be #1, there will always be a Jordan that came before you and is better in everyway.

I'm ok with that, those people that came before me only inspire me to be better :P.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Hunter
dubya tee eff quff. edit it right meow.
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Clinique #1
Quff = Jew #1,000,000
I hear you wipe on ultraxion? remember when Peacy made you cry?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Clinique #1
Quff = Jew #1,000,000
I hear you wipe on ultraxion? remember when Peacy made you cry?

You are amazing. Anyway Quff, if you are #1 why haven't you downed Heroic Nef, Rag and Sinestra? BTW to avoid death from Fading Light you press the button on your screen.

-GG Irene
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
Quff is #1, look at his shirt http://memegenerator.net/instance/23700012
Edited by Pataclysm on 8/19/2012 1:50 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
08/19/2012 01:44 PMPosted by Pataclysm
Quff is suck

May the grammar gods be with you!
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
MOAR HATERS

Clinique, I got no beef with you bro.

Az, I cannot make this forumn post long enough with insults to convey the fact that you are NOT GOOD at this game and probably anything in your entire life. Before you insult somebody think long and hard about your own life-decisions before you try and insulting someone better than you.

Pat.... John

I almost forgot, Quff #1.
Edited by Quff on 8/19/2012 8:56 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Quff, you are ugly, both physically and personality wise. You came back to WoW and got your !@# carried to Madness. And I'm pretty surprised, even with Openraid you can't down old Heroic bosses. You always wonder why the groups you DON'T get to go with always down bosses...ever thought it was because you're a horrible addition to any raid? :) And before you start calling me out that I don't have Madness with 30% nerf, I would like to say I haven't been looking for a good group on my Paladin since my return until last week. Remember Quff, I've gotten you into some great groups. Remeber Quff, you couldn't down Madness pre-nerf, as well as Rag. Remember Quff, you will NEVER be #1 because you are a piece of crap and you honestly need to learn how to treat some people with better respect. Saying I am not good at this game and nothing in my life is harsh, especially coming from you. It's sad how I was in 3 amazing guilds on the Horde, all of which were in the top 10, while you were sitting in Deans guild at 6/8. You are fortunate enough for Peacy to pay for your xfer to Alliance because then you would have never met Esther, PEACY'S friend. Notice how Peacy has a lot to do with you and your title being handed to you. Quff, or should I say Sivaltaa, I know you're a good player, but you're a piece of $%^-. Honestly you have the WORST attitude that I have ever seen. Keep on talking Quff, because in MoP Velocity isn't going to be around to carry you again. Good luck in future content Sean.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
08/20/2012 10:39 AMPosted by Aztheist
Quff, you are ugly, both physically and personality wise. You came back to WoW and got your !@# carried to Madness. And I'm pretty surprised, even with Openraid you can't down old Heroic bosses. You always wonder why the groups you DON'T get to go with always down bosses...ever thought it was because you're a horrible addition to any raid? :) And before you start calling me out that I don't have Madness with 30% nerf, I would like to say I haven't been looking for a good group on my Paladin since my return until last week. Remember Quff, I've gotten you into some great groups. Remeber Quff, you couldn't down Madness pre-nerf, as well as Rag. Remember Quff, you will NEVER be #1 because you are a piece of crap and you honestly need to learn how to treat some people with better respect. Saying I am not good at this game and nothing in my life is harsh, especially coming from you. It's sad how I was in 3 amazing guilds on the Horde, all of which were in the top 10, while you were sitting in Deans guild at 6/8. You are fortunate enough for Peacy to pay for your xfer to Alliance because then you would have never met Esther, PEACY'S friend. Notice how Peacy has a lot to do with you and your title being handed to you. Quff, or should I say Sivaltaa, I know you're a good player, but you're a piece of $%^-. Honestly you have the WORST attitude that I have ever seen. Keep on talking Quff, because in MoP Velocity isn't going to be around to carry you again. Good luck in future content Sean.

There are multiple points in this post that I can call out are wrong, true, and make-believe based off your warped opinion. This entire arguement is a waste of your time and mine. Ever since you met Peacy you have bee his dog, following him around and doing what he says. A friend is a friend, a person to listen and help you through dire times. He offered to pay through my transfer, I kindly asccepted and was humbled by the original offer. Then once I came to alliance, we had some laughs, but we both did mean things to each other and on top of that he hated the guild I was in. He started treating me badly, and now you do, he stopped, yet you continue. Get off your high horse kiddy, you got some growing up to do.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Sweet, another /popcorn thread.

Nomnom.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin

Nomnom.

/steals a handful :3
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest

Nomnom.

/spicy popcorn>popcorn

Nomnom.

/steals a handful :3

NO'S! Verdell will tell on you!
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Peacy, I admire your persistence. Maybe one day soon, you will be a part of the /popcorn brigade.

Maybe soon.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
You cannot alter the popcorn for the popcorn is already perfect the way it is. Spicing it up taints the popcorn!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]