[H PVP] VOX is now recruiting!

90 Pandaren Mage
Dear Requiem and SWBRB people posting stupidity in a recruitment thread. Stop it.

Honestly GTFO. Go be bitter in a Requiem or SWBRB thread, where that expectation is already set low.
90 Blood Elf Paladin
nv
08/17/2012 08:10 PMPosted by Archanon

This must mean that half of the officers/high ranking people (not rating) mean nothing to you all?

+1 to Lydian

Edit: I feel even more special now, I mean more to you than officers in your guild!

You are speaking lies again sir and just trying to create drama. We had 0 officers leave. We had 1 captain leave and like 4 bottom rank players. Most of the guild has already moved on as It didn't really affect us at all :)

Players who contribute with a good attitude will always have a place in our guild. Players who do not will be forgotten.

I always had a good attitude and tried to help and contribute as much as I could in Requiem, as a lot of good people in the guild do everyday. I have no problem with Requiem or the people in the guild, but for me it wasn't the right fit. I do not wish to be a number or soldier with no name or face, but instead want to be a part of something more.
100 Undead Priest
Something other than a female human in Tryhards? There is so much wrong with that.
90 Undead Mage
08/17/2012 10:36 PMPosted by Archanon
Its not Requiems fault, you can only blame yourself for staying bottom rank and nobody knowing who you are.

This makes me cringe. Anyways, bump!
87 Troll Rogue
When doesn't Archanon make you cringe? Even his own guildleader, NAY, ARENA TEAMMATE, thinks he's silly.
This topic has reached its post limit. You may no longer post or reply to posts for this topic.

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]