<All Eyes On Me> recruiting pvpers!

90 Human Paladin
<All Eyes On Me> is a newly formed pvp guild, formed by experienced and high rated arena players we are currently looking for anyone interested in pvp as we know MoP is coming up very soon and top tier raiding will no longer be required for high rating we have the currently highest rated players on alliance side and will always be interested in helping newer or inexperienced players reach their goals anyone interested in joining pst Ambroscus in game or reply to this thread.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
UPDATE: looking for exceptional players to fill arena slots and rbg teams next season if interested in one of these roles please reply to post or pst me in game
Reply Quote
highest rated players on ally is what?... 1800? gg
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
nope
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
10/03/2012 11:32 PMPosted by Ambroscus
nope

ahhh snap ambro is getting big with the 2200 cheev

hope kfc is working well with bugged pets :)
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Brb going to find a BM hunter and war so i can cheese my way to 2200 just like Ambro!

AMBRO FAN BOIS FOR LYFE!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
must of been hard for him maarsh, i swear last season was quite the task for our boy ambro
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
#1 the bugged pet thing is a load of garbage #2 explain why we beat mirrors anyway #3 I really dont care about your opinion but thanks for the free bumps #4 i started last season with two weeks left on this realm and legendary daggers wouldn't allow a 2200 #5 maarshmellow has been hating for months now I'm glad he has become a fan :)
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
10/05/2012 09:09 PMPosted by Ambroscus
#1 the bugged pet thing is a load of garbage #2 explain why we beat mirrors anyway #3

because your bugged pet hits harder than his bugged pet? herp derp
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
10/05/2012 10:21 PMPosted by Cantbtouched
#1 the bugged pet thing is a load of garbage #2 explain why we beat mirrors anyway #3

because your bugged pet hits harder than his bugged pet? herp derp

Now you're just not making sense...
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
Stop trying to make it sound like you didnt cheese your way to 2200. you played with a BM hunter and a warrior.

You think playing a comp with a class that is bugged right now makes you look good, but it just makes you look stupid for thinking you are good.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Stop trying to make it sound like you didnt cheese your way to 2200. you played with a BM hunter and a warrior.

You think playing a comp with a class that is bugged right now makes you look good, but it just makes you look stupid for thinking you are good.

I usually don't repeat myself but I'll make an exception, the pet is not bugged, being scaled high is not a bug it is intentional, second there are thousands of teams with bm hunters that are sitting around 1500 rating please explain this to me. Oh and thanks for all the bumps :) we're still recruiting if anyone is interested whisper me in game! thank you :)
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]