@ Partasti

90 Human Warrior
In the spirit of your toons with King of the Hill names, and the upcoming Asian influenced expansion, are you planning a panda with Kahn Souphanousinphone Sr. for a name? This is Scratch btw...
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
At first I was like, "why is this guy trolling me and how did he know I had a KotH toon name."

Anyways, good to see you, it's cool that you are still playing.

Maybe I will name a female panda Connie or Kahnjr, idk yet, haven't had a King of the Hill toon since i renamed my priest again a few months after Cata came out. Ted Wassonasong would be a cool name too.
Edited by Partasti on 8/20/2012 2:24 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Hunter
At first I was like, "why is this guy trolling me and how did he know I had a KotH toon name."

Anyways, good to see you, it's cool that you are still playing.

Maybe I will name a female panda Connie or Kahnjr, idk yet, haven't had a King of the Hill toon since i renamed my priest again a few months after Cata came out. Ted Wassonasong would be a cool name too.

You don't have any idea how much more I love you because of this post, but just to give you a hint, it's a lot.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
08/20/2012 11:04 PMPosted by Mizzu
You don't have any idea how much more I love you because of this post, but just to give you a hint, it's a lot.

I'm just glad you loved me before that post.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Also, Scratch, did you rename your Warlock Cottonhill? And did you xfer your pally to Arthas?
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
I did...Creepy and Scratchnsnif were both taken. I closed up shop on Bal and brought everyone to Arthas, though I do miss some of the wierdness of Bal...
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Just saw your reply... -_-

Yeah, baln is still pretty weird.

I think I am going with Kahnjr or kahnjunior for a female panda monk.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
filled with happiness.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]