MoonRunner's Top PvP Players *Alliance Only*

90 Orc Death Knight
08/20/2012 02:42 PMPosted by Unmensh
Why does it matter whos good at pvp on a pve sever? lol give yourselves a challenge and join a harder pvp battlegroup

BECAUSE INTERNET FRIENDS!
Edited by Irøn on 8/20/2012 2:44 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
08/20/2012 02:42 PMPosted by Unmensh
Why does it matter whos good at pvp on a pve sever? lol give yourselves a challenge and join a harder pvp battlegroup

Not sure you know how the current pvp system works. The server being a PvE server has nothing to do with anything, no server has world PvP anyway.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
http://us.battle.net/support/en/article/player-vs-player-server-policy

posted 4 days ago obviuosly you dont know what you are talking about
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
Yah i like how the first post nominates pretty much everyone in that one guild, and also pretty much the same player. C'mon now I know this is moonrunner and we don't have a TON of great pvp players, but the base is out there. And I know u can't nominate yourself but for DK you overlooked me and G%@*%fruit (both of which have hit 2200 on various occasions) for a DK who has yet to hit it in his career for 2200. Lets pick the best instead of having a popularity contest of which player can play the most alts.

If this is a post about who you think the best overall PvP'er is for alts etc, then yea you can say Pigcookies and Controlololololololololol (or however many lol's it has)

Oh dramatic for best hunter made me laugh uncontrlolololablly, can we atleast pick someone who has gotten like 2k in a career or 2200. Underfire won't say he's good at pvp, and to be honest he isn't a Seaver but he's hit 2k before (and no i'm not posting that cuz he's simply a guildmate, simply stating the truth)

Anyways for horde I know Ressurtion, Oneblood are legit. Cp and Tagisho have hit 2200 (which is more than 50% of the members who got voted in thus far) Hailey has hit it on paladin, Aznthunder is a legit dps (him and Seaver are probably the best 2 hunters this realm has seen) Zheals and Thenetwork used to be very legit in wrath (think they are casual now). Bez is a good warrior.

For alliance I know control, pigcookies, g%@*%fruit, gnarski are all good because I've either seen them at high ratings or fought them in arena.

Done deal. I'm alliance but most of my favorite players are horde. If only it wasn't so quiet over there = /. Also, it's irrelevant if this is a PvE server. Shadowburn doesn't seem like the worst battlegroup out there.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Yah i like how the first post nominates pretty much everyone in that one guild, and also pretty much the same player. C'mon now I know this is moonrunner and we don't have a TON of great pvp players, but the base is out there. And I know u can't nominate yourself but for DK you overlooked me and G%@*%fruit (both of which have hit 2200 on various occasions) for a DK who has yet to hit it in his career for 2200. Lets pick the best instead of having a popularity contest of which player can play the most alts.

If this is a post about who you think the best overall PvP'er is for alts etc, then yea you can say Pigcookies and Controlololololololololol (or however many lol's it has)

Oh dramatic for best hunter made me laugh uncontrlolololablly, can we atleast pick someone who has gotten like 2k in a career or 2200. Underfire won't say he's good at pvp, and to be honest he isn't a Seaver but he's hit 2k before (and no i'm not posting that cuz he's simply a guildmate, simply stating the truth)

Anyways for horde I know Ressurtion, Oneblood are legit. Cp and Tagisho have hit 2200 (which is more than 50% of the members who got voted in thus far) Hailey has hit it on paladin, Aznthunder is a legit dps (him and Seaver are probably the best 2 hunters this realm has seen) Zheals and Thenetwork used to be very legit in wrath (think they are casual now). Bez is a good warrior.

For alliance I know control, pigcookies, g%@*%fruit, gnarski are all good because I've either seen them at high ratings or fought them in arena.

Done deal. I'm alliance but most of my favorite players are horde. If only it wasn't so quiet over there = /. Also, it's irrelevant if this is a PvE server. Shadowburn doesn't seem like the worst battlegroup out there.

come over, we're fun!
Reply Quote
I see everyones lists and it seems like everyone's just naming a friend of theirs that had pvp'd at one point in time. This list is legit the best pvpers this server.

DK: Willywanken, slayz, posseidon
Pally: Spadre, Holysuperbad, Lunarknight
Hunter: Kadoo, Dramatic, Reanari
Mage: Cabaret, Gindero
Rogue: Bobbylyte, stabbinwest
Warlock: Atomsplit, twosik, skullzz
Druid: Bum, Growl, Theo, Thedave
Priest: Bubblez, beibermybals, Lunarangel
Shammy: Thefonz, Timestreach
Warrior: Reapersmoke, Arivanned, alexis
Edited by Iflykites on 8/20/2012 3:32 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
I see everyones lists and it seems like everyone's just naming a friend of theirs that had pvp'd at one point in time. This list is legit the best pvpers this server.

DK: Willywanken, slayz, posseidon
Pally: Spadre, Holysuperbad, Lunarknight
Hunter: Kadoo, Dramatic, Reanari
Mage: Cabaret, Gindero
Rogue: Bobbylyte, stabbinwest
Warlock: Atomsplit, twosik, skullzz
Druid: Bum, Growl, Theo, Thedave
Priest: Bubblez, beibermybals, Lunarangel
Shammy: Thefonz, Timestreach
Warrior: Reapersmoke, Arivanned, alexis

I think you are the best PvPer qtpie
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
I notice im on none of theses lists, I need one of my friends to make a list
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
I wish i was good at pvp :(
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Chainsofskil is my real daddy. I look up to him.... and daddies got me ;)
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
The talent blows compared to bc and wotlk talent. :|
Edited by Phokas on 8/20/2012 4:55 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
G-Fruity is the best dps player on the entire server, his track record is longer than this thread will ever be
Edited by Arazu on 8/20/2012 4:58 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Who's the best at PvP on moonrunner. Arazu YEA G-FRUITLOOPS IS SO GOOD AT PVE GUYS
no imdabes
Reply Quote
93 Human Death Knight
08/20/2012 02:20 PMPosted by Hyang
nice edit on the alliance only :) and adding grappefruit to the list of DK's since he's more legit than any other DK you'll find alliance side. Glad to see my post took off some of the blinders. Hope you guys don't tunnel vision in arena like u do seeing your guild as the best this server has to offer.
The Krusty Krab Krew and DOESNT AFRAID are the only good pvp guilds on our realm atm. =)
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Who's the best at PvP on moonrunner. Arazu YEA G-FRUITLOOPS IS SO GOOD AT PVE GUYS
no imdabes

woosh
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
Drmean, Arazu is saying G-fruit is the best dps (pve & pvp) not because of opinion, but from his track record. He has accomplished leading a raid group to Server First kills multiple times while keeping top parses. He also managed to acquire some nice arena achievements (Duelist, Arena Master, etc.). Sounds legit to me. I would so give him a free reach-around. Not in a gay way...okay maybe a little.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
psh 2400 in 3s what a damn pve hero amirite
Edited by Arazu on 8/20/2012 6:24 PM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
08/20/2012 04:55 PMPosted by Phokas
The talent blows compared to bc and wotlk talent. :|

List gets sadder every time they make one, it's a trend.

08/20/2012 03:46 PMPosted by Drmean
I notice im on none of theses lists, I need one of my friends to make a list

I'll make one with my friends too!

Pally = NO ONE
Druid = NO ONE
Priest = NO ONE
Mage = NO ONE
Lock = NO ONE
Rogue = NO ONE
Shaman = NO ONE
Warrior = NO ONE
DK = NO ONE
Hunter= NO ONE

Damn, that's right, I have no friends ! I HATE ALL OF YOU
Reply Quote
85 Orc Hunter
I can only speak for the hunters on this realm cuz thats all i rly pay attn to. But first of all, I had Kadoo asking me to give him lessons on how to hunter pvp about a week ago. Secondly, none of those people could take Underfire, myself, or antoreas in a million years. Lastly, theres a hunter on alliance that i played against in TB that was def the best I've seen on alliance in a long time. Can't remember the name, but I'll look through lists to figure it out. In other words, this list is rediculous at least in the hunter section cuz they're all nubs.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]