Druids-Braiden and Xerxes
Hunter-Sember
Rogue-Smoke
Mage- Cabaret
Pally-Robology
Warrior- Bogg
Shaman-Boatsnhos
Lock-waiting for one

Darkangel over Ressurtion?! You're high.
Reply Quote
86 Night Elf Warrior
Not high. I have not played with Ressurtion, so I cannot rate him from a personal point of view.

Oneblood, I thought you were an awesome pally, but I know it has to do with the heals that you have too. Your healers are epic!
Reply Quote
85 Human Paladin
It seems to me* some people do not understand the notion of "top pvp players" XD
Edited by Erowyn on 8/23/2012 10:15 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Not high. I have not played with Ressurtion, so I cannot rate him from a personal point of view.

Oneblood, I thought you were an awesome pally, but I know it has to do with the heals that you have too. Your healers are epic!

"heals that you have too"

Cpudding and Ressurtion, are they less awesome for having a dps player around them? ;)
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
08/23/2012 10:14 AMPosted by Erowyn
It seems to me* some people do not understand the notion of "top pvp players" XD

I just mentioned the ones I've played against and played with! Believe me some on my list I don't even care for!
Reply Quote
86 Night Elf Warrior
I was looking at the whole player. Attitude, composure, fair play, not a total puss if they are being killed, team player, and people who know their class. Sorry if my choices are not yours.

I am just getting into pvp. I am choosing to do so because of the people on my list. Thanks for making the game fun and new again.

Oneblood, it is okay if people like other players than maybe you do not. This is not real life but a game. Have fun with it and don't be so angry.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Alexis, you failed to grasp the term "Top PvP Players" not "Happy Fun Time Buddies."

All I did was say your list lacked the number horde 1 priest.. and you then replied with that gem of a post.

Don't be foolish, and I wont get angry <3

Edit - Why do all these 1500 rated ppl chime in on a PvP thread? O_o
Edited by Øneblood on 8/23/2012 11:52 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
Because some of us choose not to do arena or rated bg's! I just BG:P
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
I agree with One. If a thread asks for Top PvP Players, I go with stats and achievements. Which only a handful of players in Moonrunner have. Choosing your friends because they are the only ones who you play with is understandable but you're missing the point. It's like if someone is asking who the 'Top PvE Players in MR' are, and you list all your friends because they do dungeons all day and don't like to raid. Same concept.

LFR and dungeons are a pass time to %#!@ around and deal with idiots (damn you Brazil). I'm sure when it comes down to it, random battlegrounds are the same thing: a pass time to %#!@ around and deal with idiots.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
"Moonrunner's Top PVP Players"

To me this means who you consider to be the top pvp players on your server. I'm sorry I don't look at peoples achievements or their stats I'm just there to die and kill . As Mews stated "only a handful of players in Moonrunner have" .

I don't do arena's so I don't see the top people often. Moonrunners top PVP players don't just randomally Q alone in bg's:P
I mentioned people I see in TB or outside SW or one's that come to Org. As stated before I listed who I considered to be awesome at PVP. There are a few on my list I don't care for either but i still consider them to be awesome at PVP!
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Paladin
I never said they weren't btw. I don't think they should be ruled out cause in the end it is PvP and you guys are having fun. But I was just agreeing with One as far as how to view a Top PvP (or PvE) Player. In the end this thread will be opinion-based. Hardcore PvPers see it one way and the ones who steer more towards a casual environment see it differently. In the end it's all in good fun.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Mage
I agree Mews I wasn't calling you out or trying to be rude=) I'm sorry if it seemed that way=)
Reply Quote
70 Night Elf Rogue
08/23/2012 01:12 AMPosted by Chainsofskil
Dualface has NEVER lost a duel...EVER!! .... Beat me and you get to duel Dualface.

Can I duel him now?

http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/651/wowscrnshot062611183950.jpg/

Careful now, you should know better than anyone not to judge people by ratings. It only tells part of the story.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
08/23/2012 02:50 PMPosted by Soulfangzlol
Careful now, you should know better than anyone not to judge people by ratings. It only tells part of the story.

It does tell part of a story, yet if their mains are also unknown then the story isn't worth anything more then a quick glance.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Mage
Well Done, Sir!

P.S. Gindero how's my old guild? lol gtfo the tip of my d*** and enjoy this thread <3

Doing quite well, new people come, old people go....As is with all things.
Don't get me wrong, you're a good Paladin, I just wish you wouldn't leave TB when someone's about to finish you off ;P

Good, I'm glad someone is enjoying my hard work :P

Also.. what's the big deal with leaving? Anyone and Everyone can do it, so I don't understand this "game dignity." I mean really? In war there are no rules, I laugh every time I leave. Often times when I leave it's because it's 4+ vs Me, so where's the dignity of a fair fight on the opposing side?
1 day ago

You leave even if it's 1v1....?
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Warrior
I didn't know that WoW forums were how the pvpers were actually rated. Because if they are not then I am entitled to my list and my players on it. As you are entitled to your list.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Looks like everyone is naming their pals.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Mix of horde and alliance
DK-Slayz
Priest-Darkangel-no brainer there
Druids-Braiden and Xerxes
Hunter-Sember
Rogue-Smoke
Mage- Cabaret
Pally-Robology
Warrior- Bogg
Shaman-Boatsnhos
Lock-waiting for one

just saying, my alt probably shouldnt be on that list :P
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
I vote same as Ress.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
08/23/2012 11:50 AMPosted by Øneblood

WTF WRONG WITH US 1500 PLAYERS, WHY YOU HATING

<3
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]