MoonRunner's Top PvP Players *Alliance Only*

70 Night Elf Rogue
Go away.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Oh dramatic for best hunter made me laugh uncontrlolololablly, can we atleast pick someone who has gotten like 2k in a career or 2200. Underfire won't say he's good at pvp, and to be honest he isn't a Seaver but he's hit 2k before (and no i'm not posting that cuz he's simply a guildmate, simply stating the truth)

Wow in retrospect i bet you regret saying that.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Darkfrosty is by far the best resto shaman for alliance and maybe the realm
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
I'm always forgotten. I have 2k in both 2's and 3's and 1900 RBG(Not very many games played :( )

Why am I not popular too? qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq
Reply Quote
100 Human Death Knight
id be nuts to not think im best lol as a death knight anyways lol im known for pve not pvp workn for pvp tho
Reply Quote
100 Human Death Knight
hahaha the worst paladin on moonrunner oneblood speaks in the forums ill be dang thought u quit wow lol
Reply Quote
100 Human Death Knight
oh alexis go quit wow alrdy no one knows or cares to see u on wow even i dnt and i used to be in ur guild id know how bad u are
Reply Quote
85 Human Priest
i miss chainsofskil R.I.P.

with much love, your boy,
Bangs
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
01/11/2013 06:40 PMPosted by Mayjorknight
id be nuts to not think im best lol as a death knight anyways lol im known for pve not pvp workn for pvp tho

01/11/2013 06:45 PMPosted by Mayjorknight
hahaha the worst paladin on moonrunner oneblood speaks in the forums ill be dang thought u quit wow lol

01/11/2013 06:48 PMPosted by Mayjorknight
oh alexis go quit wow alrdy no one knows or cares to see u on wow even i dnt and i used to be in ur guild id know how bad u are

I think it's trying to communicate with us...what do we do?
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
I'm always forgotten. I have 2k in both 2's and 3's and 1900 RBG(Not very many games played :( )

Why am I not popular too? qqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqqq

I vote you for best shaman those other shaman might have better gear then you and a two minute trinket but your still #1
Reply Quote
90 Human Priest
Just wait, next season.. DISC PRIEST SHALL REIGN AGAIN
Reply Quote
90 Worgen Druid
There was that one alliance balance druid that was really good. I can't remember his name, to bad he had to quit. O wait..... The Return.
Reply Quote
20 Pandaren Monk
Go away.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
Moonrunner use to be more active in pvp...now it's so quiet :(
Edited by Pígcookies on 6/28/2013 5:04 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Human Mage
Moonrunner use to be more active in pvp...now it's so quiet :(

It seems as though there are enough people active this season that moonrunner could start saturating the higher brackets a bit, but I really don't think anyone really cares to try there is just a total lack of interest on the server.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]