[H] WoW TCG Pets for sale

85 Troll Druid
I'm selling the codes to WoW TCG pets.

Landro's Lichling
Sand Scarab

These are BoP so you must redeem them yourself in Booty Bay. I of course will go with you to make sure it goes through. I have many, many people that have purchased through me in guild and trade.

I am selling them for 5k each or will trade them for illusionary bags (until I have gotten 4).

You can PST me or send me an in-game mail if you are interested.

Edit: I am no longer trading for Illusionary Bags.
Edited by Akasi on 9/4/2012 6:11 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Orc Rogue
Thanks for the Sand Scarab
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
I am still selling these! I have one Landro's Lichling left and a handful of Sand Scarab. I will also take reserves for Eye of the Legion which will be available by 10/2 when the new TCG set releases. These will be 7k while the others are 5k still.
Edited by Akasi on 9/4/2012 6:15 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Oh I want an Eye of the Legion!
Reply Quote
85 Troll Druid
Sieara, I'll make sure I have one set aside for you. Arabus and Kurasawa are also already on my list!
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
09/06/2012 06:13 AMPosted by Akasi
Sieara, I'll make sure I have one set aside for you. Arabus and Kurasawa are also already on my list!

*squee* Thank you! :D
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
eye of the legion please?
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Bump for Eye of Legion, I'll pay 7k for the code plus any neutral AH price since my gold is Alliance side. Or I'd be happy to trade 1 or 2 of several of the more difficult to aquire BoP Pets that will be cage/tradeable on the 25th.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
I have an extra Magical Crawdad, Children's Week Speedy as well as some Whelps if you are interested in trading pets. Need an eye of the legion code for 10/2 still ...
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]