Player appreciation thread... :)

90 Blood Elf Priest
i choose cleanup for being the bestttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttsz
Reply Quote
90 Troll Shaman
All this talk about <Pain of Salvation> being a good group of people; I'd love to do something with them! Their guild name is the same as one of my favorite bands and an album by said band inspired my toon name!
Edited by Entropya on 8/19/2012 6:02 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Warlock
It's always nice to hear other people say good things about your guild and guildmates. =) Thanks.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
As a former guildmate of Fae's, definitely. Best dudette ever that I've encountered in this game since I started in BC.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Hunter
I'm still surprised that you haven't changed your name yet, Roku. <3
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Our Fae Fae is the most genuine pure of heart person i'v ever met in-game or IRL.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Rogue
08/18/2012 12:20 PMPosted by Lukers
i don't know if he still plays, but Bakemono is a really nice guy. he helped me out on my rogue when i had no clue what i was doing and was real nice about it too :)

I'm pretty sure I remember you... just remember to pay it forward buddy :)

08/18/2012 06:00 PMPosted by Faeriimerlyn
It was a pleasure having you, Otekah! Also, I second Lukers' nomination of Bakemono. I haven't seen him around in forever, though. =-(

WHOA WHOA HOLD UP I STILL PLAY GUYS
Reply Quote
90 Troll Druid
Woo woo woo Simmer down I am clearly the nicest person on the server..

You may all now worship me! /Bow the best boomkin on server
Reply Quote
89 Blood Elf Mage
Both Fae and Vaiose get my vote! Especially Vaiose, who I know better, and who has let me pick his brain with various shaman questions. I really appreciate the help <3
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
08/21/2012 09:08 PMPosted by Bakemono
i don't know if he still plays, but Bakemono is a really nice guy. he helped me out on my rogue when i had no clue what i was doing and was real nice about it too :)

I'm pretty sure I remember you... just remember to pay it forward buddy :)

It was a pleasure having you, Otekah! Also, I second Lukers' nomination of Bakemono. I haven't seen him around in forever, though. =-(

WHOA WHOA HOLD UP I STILL PLAY GUYS
RIP days of riding around Ferelas in my chopper trying to wall hack DM.
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
08/18/2012 01:33 PMPosted by Sieara
I nominate Pizy for doing more than I'm going to say for various people without expecting anything major in return. He's a genuinely nice guy.

He really is quite a nice guy but will try to make you think otherwise with all his talk of pubic fat pads.
Reply Quote
85 Undead Priest
08/18/2012 08:40 PMPosted by Springz
i choose cleanup for being the bestttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttsz

lolololololol

I vote for Ragecaller.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]