What happened to...

... RBGs on this server? A year ago trade chat was flooded daily with RBG groups all over the place. Not to mention my guild did them almost nightly.

I came back a month a go and nothing. Is this the result of the end of the expansion?

I hope so.
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
Caster cleaves killed RBGs. If you don't have Heroic Cunning and Heroic Rathrak, along with a rogue with daggers, your team goes no where.

I tried a few a couple weeks ago with some friends cross server. EVERY team was 5 dot casters, a rogue, tank, and heals. All of them.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
All of this will be fixed when PvP gear is better than pve gear in MoP
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
08/22/2012 03:35 PMPosted by Minathus
All of this will be fixed when PvP gear is better than pve gear in MoP

To some extent, maybe, but I highly doubt that even with their fixes (hypothetically) will make it that a T2 arena weapon will be stronger than a Legendary.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Rogue
True but you wont see teams with everyone on them decked out in Heroic pve gear.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
A big part of it is that its the end of the xpac. He said that he just came back a month ago. Server's been pretty dead compared to usual, but that's all gonna change when mop hits. I'm betting that this tuesday actually, you're gonna see a lot more people on to see all the stuff from pre-mop.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]