[H] <Lockout> (25) PvP & Progressive Raiding

90 Blood Elf Paladin
Just Transferred to this server for a new raiding environment we have brought experienced players that have raided since Original Naxx, and players that are 2x+ gladiators we are currently recruiting for our Heroic 10m MoP Raid team (2 healers, 1 Tank, and 3 Dps) and plan on raiding at least 3+ days a week. we are also recruiting casual players for raid backups and guild events. Along with raiding we partake in ranked PvP along with world PvP. If interested the guild is listed for recruitment in game and others may inquire on our website: lockout.guildlaunch.com
Edited by Spolticus on 8/18/2012 1:50 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
Quite aware that Brogarn world PvP's, we'll see about the rest of you. lol
Welcome to Garithos
Reply Quote
100 Undead Warlock
Excellent! More PVPers.

Bill is not interested in guilds; but if you're short a lock and healy priest for rated BGs/arena/world PVP, feel free to whisper Julie (priest) and/or I.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Thank you all for the welcomes. and see this is exactly why i came here. the community is small enough where everyone knows each other and that is really cool in a game like this unless your a ninja/hater etc. I've been on executus illidan kt wyrmrest and its great for finding groups but when you have friends come with you the possibility of making new friends in a community this size is huge.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
bump
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
bump
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Rogue
obvious troll
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
08/20/2012 12:50 PMPosted by Zags
obvious troll

fo real. BuMp
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
bump
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
bump
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
08/26/2012 05:06 PMPosted by Davetheslave
You dont have to bump your post quite so much. Its pretty stupid when it was like 3 or 4 posts down..

I was trying to be polite, but thank you for doing the honors.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Paladin
08/26/2012 05:06 PMPosted by Davetheslave
You dont have to bump your post quite so much. Its pretty stupid when it was like 3 or 4 posts down..

Thank you for your concern, however I am not bumping to frequently according to the rules and it isn't really hurting anyone. BumP
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Hunter
More over it's depressing coming back here only to click and make this thread read without anything additional to say. But that's probably just my own disappointment to nothing amusing to see on the Garithos forums.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]