Rbg: last minute attempt

90 Night Elf Druid
Hello guys, I am making a last minute rbg push.

I am posting this on the 3 servers that I play on.

If you have full cata, are carried by pve gear, and know how to press your buttons to do maximum damage, I want you for rbgs.

I don't care what rating you are at. Should be able to grind to atleast 2k in a few games of playing.

I want to try and push for hero.

The comp that I plan on running is:

FC (prot warrior)

Rsham (50-100 dispels per game, capable of clearing ua's off of the disc)

Disc (500-1000 dispels per game)

Hpal (50-100 dispels per game, capable of clearing ua's off the disc)

Rogue (Must be capable of locking down a disc, and preventing mass dispels, along with bombing properly, ninja capping bases, aoe'ing on the flags at a big risky fight, and capable of stealth 2 man pushes)

2x Fire mage (must be able to dragon's breath healers and not overextend too much)

2x Boomkin (I am one, expect the other boomkin to do around the same damage as me)

Warlock (Must toss out a lot of ua's to prevent dot dispelling)

I do not really care about cc's. As a dot cleave, we should be ping ponging dots around on everyone. We do not necessarily have a defined kill target, as long as you are doing the maximum damage output possible, !@#$ will fall over. Obvious cc's such as cs's should be used effectively to lockout and be called out to capitalize on. Druids are expected to toss out atleast 10 clones a game, priest and lock howl on cooldown.

I expect the healers to go out of mana. You can simply pick up the leaf, just be vocal and let the other healers know to pick up healing when you are out of the fight. I also suggest wearing double pve trinkets. To be honest, a trinket to remove cc is only really useful against a cyclone, or any non dispellable cc. If the healing team is good, the disc should be dispelling, while the shaman and paladin assist with keeping the disc out of cc.

Thank you,

__Rankoneferal, Enlarged, Miracletrap, Miracleslt, Miracleclone, Splatted, Hmm, Jumping, Smalling
Edited by Rankoneferal on 8/18/2012 6:52 AM PDT
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
wtf why is it always alliance doing rbgs

wtb horde rbgs
Reply Quote
Hai gaise can I come?
Edited by Otx on 8/18/2012 9:34 AM PDT
Reply Quote
100 Blood Elf Paladin
KT does RBGs... We are horde. I think.
Reply Quote
85 Goblin Shaman
true KT dose do RBGs but how often do you need ppl
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Death Knight
thunderheals best bet go to open raid or recruit from rath strat to form a group for horde cross realm way to go unless just playing with friends on dawnbringer. I like to play with people in guild have more fun that way but if you are good at your class you can find a lot of like minded people on any of the premade vents (like rath strat) there are some good people that drop in there that have top rbg experiance and since MMR resets soon get in there run some premades get accquainted with you rbgs (guys like aristiel,lightbringer,pegaso etc)you can form a team in a day or 2 that way anywhere from once a week for fun to 2400+ team verbalizing your desires seems to work more then posting imo
Edited by Danzar on 8/18/2012 8:19 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Mage
HI I WANNA PLAY
Reply Quote
this late i dont think no matter how good the team is that hero is reachable wayyyyy too mnay 2400+ teams sitting on rating and not queing. I always believed there should be some sort of rating decay for any mmo that has pvp lots of the teams that are high warlords are scared to que into the exact type of team that rankoneferal wants to get togather legendary, heroic trinketed boomkins, affliction locks are putting out unhealable pressure I did 12 million damage in a premade 10 man wsg vs another premade (not sure if they were all 10 qued togather but 8 from same guild and my 12 million damage was in 3rd place behind our boomkin and there boomkin with ours doing 15 million damage in a wsg that did not time out. I think your stuck till pandas rank but gl hope you not only find your team but also some ques
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
08/22/2012 09:53 AMPosted by Danzar
I always believed there should be some sort of rating decay for any mmo that has pvp

But then people wouldnt play until the last 2 weeks.
Reply Quote
If they didnt play until last two weeks they would have nothing to decay. There are literally some teams that played first 2 weeks of season (while people were still geearing) and have not played an rbg since my buddy has been sitting on 2500 so long his account lapsed he just renewed today to not miss calculations for HoH
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
08/23/2012 06:01 AMPosted by Danzar
If they didnt play until last two weeks they would have nothing to decay. There are literally some teams that played first 2 weeks of season (while people were still geearing) and have not played an rbg since my buddy has been sitting on 2500 so long his account lapsed he just renewed today to not miss calculations for HoH

What im saying is your solution wouldn't do anything. If anything it would make it worse. It would make people not even want to play because they know if they take any break their rating just decays to nothing. So equal numbers, or more, would stop playing most of the season and only play last 2 weeks.
Reply Quote
If they just played last 2 weeks thry wouldnt have the gear to compete at the elite level in rbgs no 2200 wep etc and if they were doing 2s and 3s to get conquest to be compeative for last 2 weeks of season why not just do rbgs? this season magnified what is a problem regardless of the solution I think we both agree Dat that a season that lasts almost a year is moronic
Reply Quote
85 Human Rogue
08/24/2012 08:45 AMPosted by Danzar
If they just played last 2 weeks thry wouldnt have the gear to compete at the elite level in rbgs no 2200 wep etc and if they were doing 2s and 3s to get conquest to be compeative for last 2 weeks of season why not just do rbgs? this season magnified what is a problem regardless of the solution I think we both agree Dat that a season that lasts almost a year is moronic

You can be fully geared in like 3 weeks with a decent RBG rating. You play for 1 week, get all your rating, then play 1 game a week follow up weeks. But yeah blizz sucks
Edited by Datasb on 8/24/2012 11:09 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
Hi, This is an update message for rbgs season 12. My shaman is currently floating 2k-2.1k and my druid is 1.8-1.9k. My warrior is 0 and I want to start a fresh team on him.

My characters on dawnbringer are all horde and the new names are:

Splatted, Tryhardxyz, and Ezclassxyz
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]