Reply Quote
85 Undead Warlock
"Bout to go ham on em" lmao
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
thats how you handle a shoplifter in michigan
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
God I hate cops. Think a tazer would of done it, or are those only for 9 year olds who throw fits in malls.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Woe
I once buried a dude that took 19 to drop. He shot two people, both in a vest, and only bruised them.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
Mortician or Mafia?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Woe
The former.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
08/19/2012 04:39 PMPosted by Motzie
God I hate cops. Think a tazer would of done it, or are those only for 9 year olds who throw fits in malls.

in a way i almost think getting tazed by 9 people and the potential side effects ....
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
I think we need a nickname for that area of the country. Like we have the Bible Belt for the south, because everyone goes around belting how great the bible is. The region encompassing Colorado, Arizona, and New Mexico will henceforth be known as... the Gun Belt!

Let it be so.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I think we need a nickname for that area of the country. Like we have the Bible Belt for the south, because everyone goes around belting how great the bible is. The region encompassing Colorado, Arizona, and New Mexico will henceforth be known as... the Gun Belt!

Let it be so.

You're forgetting a pretty important state.
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
08/19/2012 09:03 PMPosted by Kapachee
You're forgetting a pretty important state.

Sounds like the entire country tbh.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I'm pretty sure New Englanders (is that the term? people who live in that !@#$ty part of the country sound off) are afraid of guns.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Woe
As a certified pistol instructor I'm perfectly fine with that.

Half the people in CCW classes here are damn yankee transplants anyhow. You know the saying, the difference between a yankee and a damn yankee is the damn yankee didn't go back.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest

dude saginaw michigan aint close to the south west
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Mage
08/19/2012 09:58 PMPosted by Kapachee
I'm pretty sure New Englanders (is that the term? people who live in that !@#$ty part of the country sound off) are afraid of guns.

True in 5 out of 6 states. New Hampshire is a walking arsenal.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Priest
why do i find what that bystander says "hes in a karate stance about to go ham" so funny
Reply Quote
85 Human Warrior
08/20/2012 03:31 PMPosted by Venicide
why do i find what that bystander says "hes in a karate stance about to go ham" so funny

because it was probably you saying it and nobody but you laughs at your jokes.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
08/20/2012 02:30 PMPosted by Motzie

True in 5 out of 6 states. New Hampshire is a walking arsenal.

New Hampshire is the Arkansas of New England, isn't it?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]