Frostwolf Clan defeats Panic -Ending-

http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg27/xxneofalkenxx/Panicdone.png
Have fun starting from scratch.
Reply Quote
88 Human Paladin
http://i244.photobucket.com/albums/gg27/xxneofalkenxx/Panicdone.png
Have fun starting from scratch.

No worries it only took me a few minutes to invite them back. Did you think you would accomplish anything? :) Nice try thanks for playing.
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Shaman
SO wtf is wrong with you 2! lol....i put #1 g progress in was nothing but recruiting and !@#$ :(, o well
Reply Quote
88 Human Paladin
No worries snot, all is restored :)
Reply Quote
You're an idiot. There's nothing to restore panic is done and has been done. You're a joke go play cod destromath does not want you.
Reply Quote
88 Human Paladin
08/20/2012 03:56 PMPosted by Neofalken
You're an idiot. There's nothing to restore panic is done and has been done. You're a joke go play cod destromath does not want you.

Lol that's why you were in it right? Look buddy the only reason your mad is because you took my comment on another thread wayyyyyy to serious. Instead of asking if I was kidding you decide to go emo super saiyan level 3 kick everyone from guild, leave and delete your facebook as well in the rage? Lol Get real pal this is the forums.

Go take your over emotional self elsewhere, when you grow out of your diapers and in your big boy pants come talk to me. Until then please refrain from making a fool of yourself. Thanks for playing.
Reply Quote
88 Human Paladin
08/20/2012 07:09 PMPosted by Trìgr

Lol that's why you were in it right? Look buddy the only reason your mad is because you took my comments wayyyyyy to serious. Instead of asking if I was kidding you decide to go emo super saiyan level 3 kick everyone from guild, leave and delete your facebook as well in the rage? Lol Get real pal this is the forums.

Go take your over emotional self elsewhere, when you grow out of your diapers and in your big boy pants come talk to me. Until then please refrain from making a fool of yourself. Thanks for playing.
Reply Quote
It's like talking to a child with downs.
Reply Quote
90 Human Hunter
why do you click?
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]