MOOSE THE GREAT 3V3 TOURNY

90 Human Warlock
Greetings all, we will be having a bloodhoof 3v3 tournament on 25 August 2012 (saturday) the time will once again be 1pm server. Small changes to this tournament will be made. Since there is a lack of players on server I will be allowing you to sign up on different toons. There will be a maximum of 8 teams in this tournament, therefore anyone not already signed up will have priority. Example if I am signed up on a team and someone else wants to sign up they have priority over my alt team. Now to the rules. Slight changes but the gist will stay the same. There will be no fee to enter this tournament so everyone can sign up.

1. Best of 5 series map the first map will always be Nagrand Arena and the losing team will pick the next map
2. At the 15minute mark any arena will be stoped and considered a tie, which is 1 win for both teams
3. In the event of both teams reaching 3 wins (3 ties) the series will continue untill one team wins.
4. You are allowed 1 item of pve gear with the exception of legendarys.(any version)
5. Double healer comps are not allowed
6. If a player disconnects the match will not be restarted
7. Unfairplay or poor sportsmanship will be automatic disqualification
8. Triple DPS is not allowed
9. When a player on a certain team dies without a cross kill within 10seconds the match is ended
10. On Ring Of Valor the eyes ( stealth buff ) will be taken prior to match starting to fairly allow rogues/ferals to get openers
11. Rules are subject to change in favor of the tournament

Please contact me in game or on the forums my toons are moose demilockvato yolomoose katyparry with your team. The tournament went decently well last week with a few minor complaints I hope I can address this week to the best of my ability. My apology to pallyfriend and shmeezy for mishaps last week. Goodluck to all and I hope we can get the ball rolling forward for future tournaments in MOP.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Reserved.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Reserved.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warrior
Hope more people will make it this time, good luck everyone
Reply Quote
90 Orc Shaman
Should extend the dates, I'm not sure you are giving people enough time to spread word.
Edited by Kazmera on 8/20/2012 2:33 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
08/20/2012 02:33 PMPosted by Kazmera
Should extend the dates, I'm not sure you are giving people enough time to spread word.

I wont be available labor day weekend and the following the patch hits. I did make several announcements saying the following week from the 2v2 would be the 3v3. Sorry if you did not get the chance to hear. This will most likely be the last one till mop unless people want to do one with the new talent trees.
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
do u play again moose?
Reply Quote
85 Worgen Druid
if so we shud shadow playyy in mop if its any good.
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
There was just no way this was going to happen. Everyone who was interested wanted to do real arena. You might have more luck doing this now that the season has ended or when its not the last week of the season.
Reply Quote
90 Goblin Priest
I think i have most people on my real ID at this point but id be interested in some wargames if people were on a bit later in the day .. say 10ish pm server .

jtetreault04@yahoo.com if anyone is looking to do games and need more bodies.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
Nah will just wait till mop, was a combination of guild wars launching the last week of arena and that curse tournament.
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
08/28/2012 01:28 AMPosted by Heytherebro
if so we shud shadow playyy in mop if its any good.

I will most likley not play my warlock. They are not fun anymore. Going to have every healer in mop though.
Reply Quote
85 Human Mage
I'll play my lock with you moose, I'm an arena master on it now. Means I'm good.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]