Get the Desktop App for Battle.net Now
- All your games in 1 place
- Log in once
- Automatic game updates
Greetings all, we will be having a bloodhoof 3v3 tournament on 25 August 2012 (saturday) the time will once again be 1pm server. Small changes to this tournament will be made. Since there is a lack of players on server I will be allowing you to sign up on different toons. There will be a maximum of 8 teams in this tournament, therefore anyone not already signed up will have priority. Example if I am signed up on a team and someone else wants to sign up they have priority over my alt team. Now to the rules. Slight changes but the gist will stay the same. There will be no fee to enter this tournament so everyone can sign up.
1. Best of 5 series map the first map will always be Nagrand Arena and the losing team will pick the next map
2. At the 15minute mark any arena will be stoped and considered a tie, which is 1 win for both teams
3. In the event of both teams reaching 3 wins (3 ties) the series will continue untill one team wins.
4. You are allowed 1 item of pve gear with the exception of legendarys.(any version)
5. Double healer comps are not allowed
6. If a player disconnects the match will not be restarted
7. Unfairplay or poor sportsmanship will be automatic disqualification
8. Triple DPS is not allowed
9. When a player on a certain team dies without a cross kill within 10seconds the match is ended
10. On Ring Of Valor the eyes ( stealth buff ) will be taken prior to match starting to fairly allow rogues/ferals to get openers
11. Rules are subject to change in favor of the tournament
Please contact me in game or on the forums my toons are moose demilockvato yolomoose katyparry with your team. The tournament went decently well last week with a few minor complaints I hope I can address this week to the best of my ability. My apology to pallyfriend and shmeezy for mishaps last week. Goodluck to all and I hope we can get the ball rolling forward for future tournaments in MOP.
I wont be available labor day weekend and the following the patch hits. I did make several announcements saying the following week from the 2v2 would be the 3v3. Sorry if you did not get the chance to hear. This will most likely be the last one till mop unless people want to do one with the new talent trees.
I think i have most people on my real ID at this point but id be interested in some wargames if people were on a bit later in the day .. say 10ish pm server .
firstname.lastname@example.org if anyone is looking to do games and need more bodies.
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.