Ornate Breastplate x2
Ornate Greaves x1
Magnificent Leggings x1
Engraved Leggings x1
Hyperion Greaves x1
Ornate Girdle x1
Nightshade Gloves x1
Lord's Gauntlets x1

I'm also capable of farming the saltstone set (or at least pieces of it) by request.

I'll update this as I get more.

Post here if you are interested in anything.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
This list has become too tedious to attempt to update due to the fact that I now have more than 50 green and blue items in this level range and that is just from a few hours.

If you're interested in anything I'll be posting everything within this level range for 100 gold under the account Egahponorhc on the horde side. Much of it has a higher market value but I have very little patience in this bracket and the amount of bag space this is taking up is starting to become irritating.

Also, I'm still able to farm Saltstone pieces and when the patch hits tuesday I'm fairly confident I'll have some Glorious pieces within a day or two.
Reply Quote
63 Gnome Warrior
Save your self some time. most of the items and Transmog sets people want can be found in this link. People dont want just any item. i hope ti helps.
http://www.wowhead.com/transmog-sets#gallery:40
Reply Quote
90 Orc Hunter
Have several Exalted pieces as well as a Glorious Breastplate at the moment.

Working on more glorious pieces at the moment.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]