Heals Priest (Warrior alt) LFGuild Pre-MoP

90 Blood Elf Priest
At this point in time, with the Expac release date hanging over my head, I am looking for a new guild in which to experience Pandaria.

I am looking, in general (how many time have I used that this post…) for just a fun group of people to play with. A decent member count is nice, talking actually players not alts, but not a requirement. I just, don’t want to be struggling to help a guild grow. I’ve already spent two years doing that. Preferably I would join up and take part in guild chat and Vent, and generally get to know you members.

As for me, the player. I have been a Gm, a Raid leader, and in general have experience in guild leadership. I am NOT looking for any of these positions, but am open to helping as needed.

I don’t currently have a reliable play Schedule, Recording and in a smaller way Streaming do impede my already hectic Retail work schedule.

I have decent raid experience, having raided on and off since the Frozen Throne, I am Not a Wrath Baby. I have little to no heroic experience due more to lack of ability to raid as a guild in my previous guild.

Feel free to ask any other questions here, I will be sure to answer them. (aka I can’t think of anything else at the moment.)

Thank you for reading :)
Edited by Farronox on 8/18/2012 6:46 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]