Where is the zepplin in Orgrimmar?

67 Goblin Hunter
title says it all, i looked it up on google and i searched for like an hour i still can't find it. can nice person please tell me :)?
Reply Quote
41 Tauren Druid
Where do you want to go? The zeppelin to Tirisfal Glades / Strangletorn Valley / Northrend is outside Orgrimmar, near a tower.
The zeppelin to ThunderBluff is inside Orgrimmar, in the upper deck, near the wyverns. You will see when someone yells "THE ZEPPELIN TO THUNDERBLUFF IS HERE" or something like that. Sorry, I don't go to Orgrimmar in ages and maybe I'm wrong.
Reply Quote
48 Orc Warlock
There are two towers in Orgrimmar that dock zeppelins. Both are on the upper level near the griffins.

It appears that the ones outside have been moved inside.
Reply Quote
67 Goblin Hunter
eastern kingdoms
Reply Quote
60 Troll Hunter
The Zeppelin tower nearest the flight master has the zeppelin you are looking for. Walk north of the flight master and head up the tower. On the west side of the top of the tower you can go to the undercity which is in the northern part of the eastern kingdoms or you can go to the opposite side of the tower and that zep will take you to Stranglethron Vale on the Southern part of the eastern kingdoms

Edit: for to be clear!
Edited by Jilixx on 8/18/2012 9:34 AM PDT
Reply Quote
And if you accidentally board the wrong zeppelin and go to Stranglethorn, the other zeppelin that docks there will also take you up to UC.

Also, there are a few elevators that'll take you up to the towers, one is right by the gate between the Valley of Strength (the front part of Org) and the Drag (where the Cooking daily is), it'll bring you up to just south of the FP and the tower to the EK. When they first changed Org around, I had a heckuva time finding the towers myself.
Edited by Drewb on 8/18/2012 10:58 AM PDT
Reply Quote
67 Goblin Hunter
eastern kingdoms
Reply Quote
90 Troll Priest
08/18/2012 11:35 AMPosted by Battlefire
eastern kingdoms

Eastern kingdoms is an entire continent of Azeroth. You have to be more specific. There are Zeppelins that take you to undercity as well as stranglethorn vale, which are both in eastern kingdoms.
Edited by Monmonn on 8/18/2012 11:43 AM PDT
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]