Hello Greymane

85 Blood Elf Priest
My friends and I (about 6-7) are starting guild up on this server. We are coming from multiple different servers. We are highly diverse containing hardcore pvpers/raiders and we are going to take the alliance by storm by offering up new competition to the raiding scene. We will be focusing on becoming the server's top raiding guild. The name of the guild will be <Coalition> be prepared you will be seeing it a lot. We are starting off as a 10 man raiding guild before we upgrade to a 25 man we when find the players who have the competence to preform.

If you are interesting in joining the new face of Greymane send me a whisper ingame. My toon on this server is named Baelz atm. All of our mains are going to be transfering over within a few weeks.

I look forward to our experience on raiding with the players of Greymane.

Thanks, <Coalition>
Reply Quote
87 Draenei Priest
Same Coalition that just blew up on Destromath?
Reply Quote
90 Human Warlock
TRAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAP!
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Priest
A few of them are from that same guild.
Reply Quote
85 Night Elf Druid
Join it!
Reply Quote
85 Undead Mage
Looking forward to it!
Edited by Newmage on 8/21/2012 8:49 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Troll Mage
Coalition blew up on destro? Hmm...

Maybe you are referring to the trash cans that left and tried to break it up quite some time ago =P

Didn't know guilds that blow up keep progressing...
Reply Quote
87 Draenei Priest
Coalition blew up on destro? Hmm...

Maybe you are referring to the trash cans that left and tried to break it up quite some time ago =P

Didn't know guilds that blow up keep progressing...

I guess I was, I was just basing myself on what some applications I had the pleasure of reading were saying. =)
Reply Quote
AHAHAHAHAHAHAA
Reply Quote
100 Orc Hunter
Can I get a encore
do you want more?
Reply Quote
90 Pandaren Monk
Erm...uhh...Ok... Best of luck!?
Reply Quote
85 Gnome Priest
drama! I love this. Lets get more post from the guild that was slighted. RAWR!
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)

Reported!

[Close]