[A]<Against All Odds> - PvP Guild Recruiting

85 Worgen Druid
09/18/2012 06:11 PMPosted by Driudfail
oh boohoo whaa whaa some meanies form AAO griefed me and camped me for 18 hours straight, and set up umbrellas and searchlights on the rez spot and danced there and spammed emotes at me and broke up my RP event that was 2 years in the making. Im going to spam Thane with tells now and blow up trade chat that AAO is here and we need all of org to fend them off.

It's well known that AAO is bunch of meaniefaces.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
So I said this on our guild site and in gchat, but not many are on atm cuz my timing is awsum.

My play time is going to be somewhat sporadic over the next few days, and I wont be able to get on tomorrow night. Some unexpected scheduling came up to mess up plans for the week, which means I'll be missing 2 RP events I was invited to for tomorrow night and the weekly guild Drake Runs I manage.

Gonna leave them on the calendar since people are signed up and you don't need me to wrangle you all. Just get together and go kill those dragons. I'll be back on regularly come Friday.

If Gar, Ver or Any see this and are on, feel free to take my place. Otherwise I'm hoping one of our weekly participants gets everyone on the list together for the mount runs.

let me know how to schedule our prison game okies? I'm fine with working around what's going on with you. I'm going to be pretty chaotic over the next week and a half as well for when I'm online so you can prod at Zal or Sely too if I'm not around.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest

let me know how to schedule our prison game okies? I'm fine with working around what's going on with you. I'm going to be pretty chaotic over the next week and a half as well for when I'm online so you can prod at Zal or Sely too if I'm not around.

I put it up for Friday at 7pm server, however, if you want to post-pone it for a few weeks, I am down for that as well. Considering after this Friday, I was going to hold off on scheduling anything until everyone has had some time to play around on MoP and the guild schedule gets finalized for the new season.

If things are really busy for you we can hold off until the MoP rushes settle down. I'll be off and on with Skype in the game for the next couple days, so if you don't see me there just hit me up here, since I'll try to peek in between stuffs.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
If you're up for pushing it back, I am too. My new house has internet already set up, but I'm not sure what day I'm doing the actual move and exactly how long I'll be offline for (it's a 2 hour drive between the two places one way, and I don't know if I can get everything in one trip). Maybe give ourselves a week/two weeks so that we have a decent amount of people level capped by then?

I think we're doing the same thing of waiting on any serious scheduling until the mop leveling shuffle has calmed. No one knows what they're going to main yet!
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Sounds good. I'll take it off our site calendar and from the guild calendar next time I'm on, and we can get things rolling again in a few weeks. Have a safe move and be sure to take it easy during all the craziness that comes with moving.
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
So remember what I said about being on more steadily?

Yeah, then my power went out. Which is ironic. Because at the time I was off working to restore power and phones to others. SO I spent a couple days internet dark (this is Any) and the way the weather's going, that may be repeated.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Shoryuken!!!!
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
*puts big pink bows on all the aao folks and skips off*
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
09/19/2012 11:07 AMPosted by Drove

How... DARE YOU!

Pink isn't just a color, it's an attitude!

/hairflip
Reply Quote
85 Draenei Death Knight
09/19/2012 11:07 AMPosted by Drove
It is fortunate that I am not disgraced with the presence of said bows.

However, the pink bow would cause mass demoralization and humiliation across the land to the Horde hordes that would embarrassingly fall to AAO's champions.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
09/19/2012 02:49 PMPosted by Umbaa

However, the pink bow would cause mass demoralization and humiliation across the land to the Horde hordes that would embarrassingly fall to AAO's champions.

.... perhaps I did not think the pink bows through. *ponders*
Reply Quote
I have been tempted to join to lern hao 2 pvp gud for a long while now.

But FFFFFFFFFFFFFF-Alliance.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Hi! I have power back! Maybe for a couple hours this time.
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Shaman
09/19/2012 03:34 PMPosted by Drove

.... perhaps I did not think the pink bows through. *ponders*
Oh those pink bows and those unintended consequences!

C'mon, you KNOW you want to! ;D
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Druid
Play red and blue team, Thokk! Purple is the best color. (Especially in elves).
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
*pokes the guild in the nose*

Thane, Moon. So yesterday Gell was chilling with Sely and she starts crying to me that he got the Ravenlord mount. So I say to her "I'm so sorry, want me to beat him up for you?", but in the back of my head I'm thinking "Oh hey I haven't run sekketh halls in.. uh.. ever.. for that mount. I should."

So I mount up and I wander down and there's Gell looking very daper on his mount (I didn't realize little gnomeythings could climb up that high). I wave and wander past him, run the instance. Then guild chat is filled with me saying I AM SO SORRY SELY DONT KILL ME DONT KILL ME

and I learned the raven lord and ran away before she could murder both me and Gell.
Reply Quote
90 Dwarf Hunter
Gotta get all da honah before da 25th lads n' lasses! Come on!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid

Oh, please. Like you don't have Alliance alts.

And don't tell me you don't want to reroll a warrior.

HOW many times have you remade Thokk?
Reply Quote
90 Human Death Knight
Uh-oh, dropped down to page 3!
Reply Quote

I show Thokk. Teach Thokk how make big bada boom. Teach how make dead people. You learn good. Maybe then hug Thokk, show love he never know before. Thar, thar, Thokk. Shhhh.

/grunt
/scratch
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]