[A]<Against All Odds> - PvP Guild Recruiting

90 Night Elf Priest
Morning world PvP just happened in Durotar, and was amazing. Epic fights through canyons and caves.

Second the post about having respect for you, Thane, regardless of having little to no interaction in-game (aside from a couple of arenas against you).

Bump for staying active with your guild!

Thanks for the kind words. The guild has been through a lot. Risen from the ashes at the end of Wrath, and sometimes I can't figure out what keeps us going so strong. It helps having a lot of great, solid members who have remained loyal through the ups and downs, the foremost of whom are our awesome Assistant GMs, who help me to keep everything on track.

<3 It was fun Thane, even if it had a few hiccups, and the duking it out in the arena was hilarious. I just wasn't on the ball last night cause I'm so freakin sick. I'm looking up to see exactly why it wasn't letting us wargames. According to a few blue posts I read wargames ARE possible cross faction, even if the sides are uneven? So I'm not sure why it wasn't letting us just bounce into the bg last night. I've put a ticket in so we'll see what they say when they answer it.

Oh no! It seems like everyone is getting sick lately. Maybe it's the seasons changing. Hope you're feeling better. Let me know what you find out. I, too, was under the impression that so long as you had a minimum amount of players met, it should work. Everyone was so happy when the AV queue popped, then there was that awkward minute of waiting being like, "...is it going through?"

Was definitely a lot of fun once we got things going! I just feel bad for the people who were looking forward to Halaa in both groups. We'll get another one going and hopefully amass enough interest on both sides so that numbers wont matter so much when random groups hop in.
Reply Quote
What in 7 hells!? This thread hasn't had a bump in half an hour? Madness!

Still encouraging late nighters who are both into PvP and neato peeps to give us a look. I'm looking forward to MoP, and it would be fun to see some more night owl activity!

On a completely relevant and related topic, I have donuts.

Nom.

Edit: Take 10 minutes to finish a post and Thane jumps in there making my timing look silly.
Edited by Thalaros on 9/15/2012 11:00 AM PDT
Reply Quote
09/15/2012 10:51 AMPosted by Thanë
Morning world PvP just happened in Durotar, and was amazing. Epic fights through canyons and caves.

That explains the mass of skeletons I saw when I logged in. You guys couldn't have waited another five minutes? lol
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
<3 just anemia acting up again is all. Makes me wobbly but means I GET STEAK ALL THE TIME. Anyway I got an answer and they said 'if there is any cross server people in the group it won't work, but otherwise it should work fine'. That's the only answer they have for me x.x
Reply Quote
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LCFYq3qJ1zE
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
I need to PvP with you guys sometime soon.

After MoP launches that is. >_> PvP is a mess right now. XD
Reply Quote
90 Human Paladin
*Crawls in and places a guild banner up. Proceeds to crawl back to bed.*
Reply Quote
Bump for a fun fight with a fellow druid at Halaa.
Reply Quote
It's raining bumps!
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
09/17/2012 12:06 AMPosted by Thalaros
It's raining bumps!

Good thing I brought a rain coat.
Reply Quote
100 Human Priest
The Swedish word for speedbump is "farthinder".
Reply Quote
100 Human Paladin
HIIIIIYAAAAAHHHHH!

-Beatrix roundhouse kicks the thread back up to the top-
Reply Quote
100 Draenei Shaman
HIIIIIYAAAAAHHHHH!

-Beatrix roundhouse kicks the thread back up to the top-
You're no monk! >:O
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
Last night's battle in front of Orgrimmar was epic. Started with 6 of us, and went up to 8, vs. the hoards of Horde that we kited down the road, entirely through the canyons until we reached Razor Hill and then pushed forward through them again.

Seemed like a never-ending battle and was so much fun!
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
If I can pull myself away from work, maybe MA will go poke at Stormwind sometime. :) Would love to get some WPvP in before MoP.
Reply Quote
100 Night Elf Rogue
Last night's battle in front of Orgrimmar was epic. Started with 6 of us, and went up to 8, vs. the hoards of Horde that we kited down the road, entirely through the canyons until we reached Razor Hill and then pushed forward through them again.

Seemed like a never-ending battle and was so much fun!

:DD
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
Bump for AAO and WPVP! :D
Reply Quote
09/17/2012 05:58 AMPosted by Cokah
The Swedish word for speedbump is "farthinder".

I read "fart finder." Actually, I now refuse to read it any other way.
Reply Quote
90 Night Elf Priest
So I said this on our guild site and in gchat, but not many are on atm cuz my timing is awsum.

My play time is going to be somewhat sporadic over the next few days, and I wont be able to get on tomorrow night. Some unexpected scheduling came up to mess up plans for the week, which means I'll be missing 2 RP events I was invited to for tomorrow night and the weekly guild Drake Runs I manage.

Gonna leave them on the calendar since people are signed up and you don't need me to wrangle you all. Just get together and go kill those dragons. I'll be back on regularly come Friday.

If Gar, Ver or Any see this and are on, feel free to take my place. Otherwise I'm hoping one of our weekly participants gets everyone on the list together for the mount runs.
Reply Quote
41 Night Elf Druid
oh boohoo whaa whaa some meanies form AAO griefed me and camped me for 18 hours straight, and set up umbrellas and searchlights on the rez spot and danced there and spammed emotes at me and broke up my RP event that was 2 years in the making. Im going to spam Thane with tells now and blow up trade chat that AAO is here and we need all of org to fend them off.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]