Get the Desktop App for Battle.net Now
- All your games in 1 place
- Log in once
- Automatic game updates
I will be putting together an Ulduar 25 man run this Saturday, September 22nd, at 7 PM Server. Bring your alts. Clearing all hardmodes, and doing the meta achievements besides Iron Dwarf, Medium Rare. (We will possibly do it at the end of the raid.)
Things to note:
- Fragments are reserved.
- If Mimiron's Head drops, it will be rolled on by only Farm Status members.
- All gear is up for grabs for your transmog set. If you're a rogue wanting Starshard Edge from Algalon for the model, you can take it.
- The Algalon key is available to anyone who wins the roll.
- Iron Dwarf, Medium Rare will be done at the END of the raid for those who need it. I will only do the achievement if there are 5+ people needing it.
- Have Team Speak. Yes, we use Team Speak. No Team Speak, no raid.
- Be able to listen to directions. Even though Ulduar was, in my opinion, the best raid instance in the game, I don't want to spend all night there. I plan to make this a fast, smooth, and enjoyable run for everyone, and the easier it is for people to understand that, the better.
- Pull decent damage. I'm not asking for you to pull 30k DPS, but I don't want your full greens hunter that just hit 85 last night.
If there are any other comments/questions/concerns, leave them here or contact me in game.
Edited by Orangetile on 9/20/2012 4:49 PM PDT
Well then sign up Shephard my rogue. I might be a few minutes late as I get off work right at 7pm, but I'll camp right outside the instance. I've done most all of Ulduar back in Wrath, but I'll download teamspeak today.
Oh and I'll get slightly better gear on Shephard too.
Edited by Triumphforks on 8/30/2012 6:49 AM PDT
Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.
Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.
Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.