Ulduar 25 Man?

90 Blood Elf Priest
I will be putting together an Ulduar 25 man run this Saturday, September 22nd, at 7 PM Server. Bring your alts. Clearing all hardmodes, and doing the meta achievements besides Iron Dwarf, Medium Rare. (We will possibly do it at the end of the raid.)

Things to note:
- Fragments are reserved.
- If Mimiron's Head drops, it will be rolled on by only Farm Status members.
- All gear is up for grabs for your transmog set. If you're a rogue wanting Starshard Edge from Algalon for the model, you can take it.
- The Algalon key is available to anyone who wins the roll.
- Iron Dwarf, Medium Rare will be done at the END of the raid for those who need it. I will only do the achievement if there are 5+ people needing it.

Requirements:
- Have Team Speak. Yes, we use Team Speak. No Team Speak, no raid.
- Be able to listen to directions. Even though Ulduar was, in my opinion, the best raid instance in the game, I don't want to spend all night there. I plan to make this a fast, smooth, and enjoyable run for everyone, and the easier it is for people to understand that, the better.
- Pull decent damage. I'm not asking for you to pull 30k DPS, but I don't want your full greens hunter that just hit 85 last night.

If there are any other comments/questions/concerns, leave them here or contact me in game.
Edited by Orangetile on 9/20/2012 4:49 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Undead Rogue
Yea i just stumbled onto your post. I'm on a diff realm obviously and only need Disarmed (25 player) and the one from flame leviathan i was wondering how many 85s would that require and 1 tank 2 heals 4 dps?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
First run took an hour and a half. Was really smooth and enjoyable. Had one mess up because someone was not in team speak, but it shouldn't happen again. I'll post when the next run is on here.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Next run is Monday, September 3rd. 7:00 PM server. Sign up via in game mail or on the forums.
Edited by Orangetile on 9/2/2012 2:05 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Er, is it Friday the 7th or Sunday the 9th?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
I'm sorry, it's the 3rd -.-
Edited by Orangetile on 9/1/2012 1:35 AM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Draenei Paladin
Well then sign up Shephard my rogue. I might be a few minutes late as I get off work right at 7pm, but I'll camp right outside the instance. I've done most all of Ulduar back in Wrath, but I'll download teamspeak today.

Oh and I'll get slightly better gear on Shephard too.
Edited by Triumphforks on 8/30/2012 6:49 AM PDT
Reply Quote
I was on the last run. May I tag along on your second ?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
No problem. This run will ACTUALLY be on Monday, Septermber 3rd.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
Works for me, same time?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Same time.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Paladin
I'll join I'ma ret pally with 394 ilvl
Reply Quote
I'd like to come
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
I'll do invites roughly 15 or so minutes before 7:00. I'll advertise in trade chat as well. I'll be sure to get you guys in the run.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Sorry for being late. Putting in overtime at work. Doing invites now.
Reply Quote
85 Blood Elf Rogue
Sorry about having to leave early, work called. When will you be doing the next one so I can do Yogg?
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Next run is Monday, September 10th. 7:00 PM server.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Invites are going out.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Next run will be tomorrow, Saturday, September 16th at 2:00 Server.
Reply Quote
90 Blood Elf Priest
Invites now.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]