Bloodsail Admiral rep farm in BB

90 Orc Death Knight
Edit: So with the patch they buffed the bruisers to lvl 90 with 1.18M health making them even more difficult to grind so until MoP I am going to be soloing it out in Arathi. If I don't finish it before MoP I'll pick it back up at lvl 90.

Hey Stormscale! As the last part of my grind for the Insane I will be farming guards in BB each weekend around 6 server Saturday and Sunday until I get it which will hopefully be before MoP. All 85's are welcome to join me, any lower than 85 and you will not last longer than seconds. Horde of course. Pst me in game sometime if you're interested in joining!

Currently 24.5k/36k Hated with Bloodsail
Edited by Rayvelynd on 9/1/2012 4:41 PM PDT
Reply Quote
90 Tauren Druid
Hey brah, if you'd like to farm goblin rep back sometime,without losing bloodsail rep, I'm currently on the grind back up & you can hit me up sometime to farm together.
Reply Quote
90 Orc Death Knight
Ya with MoP coming up I'm not sure I'm going to be getting my goblin rep back up anytime soon but if I did I would do it on those several mobs in the middle of STV that force spawn and don't decrease Bloodsail rep.
Reply Quote

Please report any Code of Conduct violations, including:

Threats of violence. We take these seriously and will alert the proper authorities.

Posts containing personal information about other players. This includes physical addresses, e-mail addresses, phone numbers, and inappropriate photos and/or videos.

Harassing or discriminatory language. This will not be tolerated.

Forums Code of Conduct

Report Post # written by

Reason
Explain (256 characters max)
Submit Cancel

Reported!

[Close]